Chapter 2:The Family's Rejection

picture of Jay on the side

Jay's POV:

All I wanted to do was drag Levi up to my room and never come out but I know I have to take him to meet my parents as my mate.

"Levi come on we need to go see my parents then we can go get your things moved into my room" I say kissing his forhead.

"okay" he says quietly following me to my dads office.

I knock on the door then open it walking in Levi at my side.

"Mom, Dad, I have good news and bad news" I say holding Levi close.

"What is it son" my dad says.

"Well the good news is I found my mate. the bad news is its against our laws for me to complete the bond with my mate" I say.

"Oh sweety is your mate an Omega" my mom asks.

"Yes" I say quietly.

"forget the laws your prince you need you mate" my father says.

"then youll accept my mate no matter what" I say.

"of course sweety" mom says making me smile.

"good! Mom, Dad meet my mate Levi" I say pulling Levi infront of me hugging him.

"oh fuck no my son will not be a fucking fag" my dad yells making me tighten my arms around Levi.

Levi's POV:

"Oh fuck no my son will not be  fucking fag" his dad yells making me cringe back into Jay tears in my eyes.

"Jacob do not speak about Jay and Levi like that the FATES planned this they're ment to be you cant tear them apart because you a homophobe" his mom says Jay pulls me out of the room and up to his room away from the chaos and yelling before I know it im stripped down to my boxers and tucked in bed snuggled to Jay's chest where I fall asleep.