Chapter 3:

Jay's POV

Watching Levi sleep was the best feeling in the world. The way he curls into my arms his head nuzzled on my neck his soft breathing and his small arms wrapped tightly around my waist. He looks so cute asleep, I love how perfect he feels in my arms. my perfect mate forever and always.

Levi's POV:

I woke up the next morning shivering trying to cuddle close to Jay only to fall off the bed. my eyes snap open and i look around the room curling in a ball after relising I'm alone. I want to cry.....He left me in bed while doing who knows what.....He's probably with some chick right now. 

"Shut up you idiot hes our mate he wouldnt do that" my wolf yells at me

"how do you know we are the omega the lowest member of the pack, a lousy omega like Jay would want us hes soon to be the alpha king" I say back tears filling my eyes.

"Baby whats wrong why are you crying" Jay says the second he sees me on the floor. I dont say anything as tears roll down my face. he picks me up and sits on the bed pulling me close to his chest.

"Levi, baby tell me whats wrong please i hate seeing you upset" he whispers against my neck.

"Y-You didnt stay in bed till i woke up" i whimpered out.

"You thought i left you because I'm an omega" he says sounding hurt. I nod and he puts his nose to my neck.

"I would never leave you baby I went to make us breakfast then I felt how upset you were and rushed up" he says kissing my neck gently.

"Y-You were making me breakfast?" i asked a little shocked.

"Well you are my mate and my familly was pretty tough on you so i wanted to make it up to you" he says making me smile.

"Your to good for me" I say softly cuddling closer to him

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authers Note

Sooooo what do y'all think?

5 votes and 3 comments for next chapter