Part 5

"I can't help feeling as if you are letting me win"
"of course I'm letting you win I can't focus, you are to close to me" I say in a small voice without thinking, not knowing what came over me, I quickly look up at him knowing that my face is screaming that I am surprised about my response to him. He looks into my eyes and says "I'm hoping that's a good thing"
And I know he can tell I'm blushing even though I am darker in skin color than he is with my light brown colored skin, his face breaks out into a grin. I can no longer look into his pools of blue because I feel like I'm flying once more and it scares me.
"I don't really know" I reply knowing I sound completely confused. His hand touches mine and my body goes into a frenzy, I feel like I am no longer in my body. Feeling as if I am floating around his mind, I sense that there is another presence within him that is trying to reach out to me. "I will forever be with you" I hear the presence say and I snap back into my body pulling my hand alway as fast as I can which caused me to drop my phone on my lap.
The door opens to my left which means the driver is letting us know that we have arrived to our destination and I hop out with my bag in hand and my phone in my other hand. I haven't looked at the man after I pulled my hand away from his but if I did I would see very clearly the great need within him though the windows of his soul.
A stunning blond haired woman come up to us, she was painfully beautiful, perfect in every way she has an air about her. Her walk, she looked as if she was floating a little, her dark brown eyes ran over us taking in everyone before her in one swept.
"Welcome to Waterside!" She exclaimed as if she was really happy to see us then she flashed us with a bright smile that I'm pretty sure burned little holes into the near by flowers. I look away from her to look at the people around me, I haven't yet had the chance to really look at them but I do notice that they are all white in skin tone and all had brown eyes expected me and Mr. Flying Blue his eye color is unforgettable, I believe it has imprinted on my ever soul. My attention is brought back to the perfect woman in front of us as she tells us her name is Dina Flowers I can't help but laugh a little about the fact that her last name is flowers. I notice that my laugh wasn't as little as I thought when heads start turning to look at me. Dina looks straight at me and asks "would you like to share."
I also look her straight in the eyes  showing her that I won't back down and I'm not that easy to scare, I turn my lips up into a frown and shake  my head nonchalantly and reply "not really just remembering a joke."  We look at each other for a minute longer and she nods her head and turns around. "Follow me everyone, I will be showing you around all day."