Meeting Ladybug and Cat Noir Part 2

"Me? Oh, well, my name is Cl-er... Queen Bee!" Queen Bee exclaimed. "I'm a new superhero, but I'm kind of new at this," She chuckled." It's an honor to meet you both, Ladybug and Cat Noir!" Ladybug gave her a dirty look, and said, "Oh, please. We've already been through this with Volpina. If you really are a superhero, where's your miraculous?"                                                                       

 Queen bee pointed to her hair comb. "There."
Ladybug wasn't convinced. "I don't think we should trust her,"Ladybug whispered to Cat Noir. Queen Bee overheard. She looked down, sadly,  from where she was flying.
Queen Bee lifted her head, and in full confidence, she said, " You can trust me!" 
                 "How can we trust you?" Asked Ladybug, Rudely, like she did with Volpina. Cat Noir just stood there not saying a word, letting Ladybug do all the talking. Queen Bee thought about it for a moment.
"I can help you fight villains and capture akumas!" She exclaimed. Ladybug quickly replied, "We don't need your help!"
        Queen Bee gasped. "Ladybug... Why are you being like this? I've never seen this anger before. Even if you do get mad at me a lot." She thought.
"Um... Maybe I should g-" Cat Noir said, but go interrupted by Queen Bee. "Why don't you need my help?! Right now, I just helped you with that akuma!"
          "I could've easily tied him up with my yoyo," Ladybug protested. "Girls, girls! There's no need to argue!" Cat Noir barged into the angry conversation.
"Hmm." Queen Bee and Ladybug said at the same time, turned their heads different ways, and stuck their noses in the air.
        "Well, if you don't need my help, then I won't help," Queen Bee stated. She quickly flapped her wings, and she took off, heading to the hotel.
It was getting late. Chloe barely had just gotten home around 6:47 PM. Jellie appeared, and was exhausted. "Can I have some jello, please?" She asked.

_______________________________________
Sorry this chapter came out so late! And, sorry it's short. All the others should be long. Thanks for reading Part 2! Let me know if I should change anything! Thanks, and like I said, everyday, no matter what time, I'll publish a chapter!