Chapter 7

A/N so guys, I'm back!! Sorry about the long await!! I found out that apparently 'our moment' can't be bought in Spain:/In fact you will not find it in the whole of Spain, it's a banned product?:/

Anyway HAVE YOU HEARD STORY OF MY LIFE OMG IT'S PERFECT.

------------------------

Chapter 7

Niall's P.O.V

"C'mon C'mon and dance with me baby!" Louis sung.

"Lou, please, it's like 7 in the morning, let me sleep" Amy murmured.

I smiled at how everyone had fallen asleep downstairs, well...everyone except Nylla.

I'm worried about her. I still don't understand why she ran away from home...her parents love her.

Well, all I know is that I'm the one to protect her now.

"ring ring" went the house phone.

I looked at the boys as we exchanged the same shocked and worried looks...nobody ever rings the house phone.

The boys all watched as i slowly walked over and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked nervously.

There was a pause and I could hear someone heavily breathing down the phone. Honestly, it sounded like Darth Vader.

"I know you have them" the voice said raspily.

"who are you?" I asked.

"someone you should fear. Hand over the girls and nobody gets hurt" The voice replied.

"Our job is to protect dem from people like you, we will not give dem to ye, goodbye" I replied.

"Wrong decision Niall" The voice said before quickly hanging up.

"Who was it?" Karalynn asked.

"I don't know....but I do know we aren't safe here" I replied. A look of worry spread across the girls' face.

"We have the beach house" Harry suggested.

"Great idea...that's far away from here" Zayn replied.

"Wait, where's the beach house?" Lilly asked.

"Australia, Melbourne" I replied.

"I like the sound of that!" Nylla said cheerfully from behind me. I smiled as she was a lot happier than before.

"Then it's settled, tomorrow we'll move out to the beach house" Liam said smiling.

"But Liam, what about my dance show?". Lilly asked glumly.

"Ah" Liam replied putting his head down.

"Liam, you can stay here with Lilly and use our other house" Louis suggested.

"Alright, as long as Lilly will be safe" Liam replied.

"I have you to protect me, of course I'll be safe" Lilly replied sweetly smiling at Liam. I think i saw him blush, wow, she has a big effect on him.

"We should all split up, there's 10 of us, so 5 go to Australia and 5 stay here" Zayn suggested.

"Well me and Lilly are staying here so you need to decide who else" Liam said.

"Me and Nylla are going to de beach house" I added which made Nylla smile.

"Amy, Lou, Zayn go with Niall and Nylla, Karalynn, Harry and Anabel stay here. Is that ok?" Liam asked.