The party

~Zane's POV~

I was watching my little horses until I heard knocking at my door. "Ugh WHO IS IT THIS TIME?!" I yelled.
"ZANE IT'S ME, APHMAU!!" a exciting voice called. "CAN I TALK TO YOU?". "Ugh fine..." I sighed. I paused my show and I opened the door for Aph.

"Zane! I'm having a holiday party, and you are invited!" she squealed. I stayed silent. "Kawaii~chan and I can bake you cupcakes~" "Fine i'll do it." Don't judge me it's cupcakes, AND THEY ARE FLIPPIN AWESOME OK?!?

Aphmau squealed like a fangirl which might've signified that I should quickly regret my decision."YYYEEEEEESSSS hehe~ GREAT I'LL TELL THEM YOU'RE COMING!!" then she ran off and I shut the door. My ears hurt now.. I. Am. never. making. her. squeal. ever. again.

~~~~~~~~~~~le time skip~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis's POV

I was at Aph's holiday party chatting to Garroth, Laurance, and Dante near the entrance of Aph's house. Aphmau asked me to keep watch of the door because Zane was supposed to come.

She did tell me that she would do it herself, but she had to much to do being a host of the party and all.

That's when the door went off. " Hold up a moment guys I need to go get the door." I sighed. (Dangit I was about to get it out of Laurance about how he liked Garroth... Oh well..) I opened the door and Zane stepped in.

I'm honestly not going to lie, this gives me a chance to actually get to know Zane. I have really never held a conversation with Zane before. I mean most of the people here said Zane was described as a..dark souless being?.. Anyway I wanted to see what he was like for myself.

"Hi Zane welcome to the party." I greeted him. He stared at me with his ice blue eye and said,"Thanks?.. I guess?......" Well Aphmau did say they were working on his "social skills". I nodded. I want to talk to him but before I do, I want him to kind of get used to the party a little bit first. I'm chill I can wait. The party is going to last for a very long while.

I went back to the guys. Laurance was blushing hard while Garroth, being the little-innoctent-bagel he is, he didn't take much notice of it. Dante however was staring at Vlyad. I could see a slight blush on his face along with a patient smile.

I was practically "fanboyying" about it for a few moments. "Ooohhhhh I get it, you like him don't you~?" I teased. Dante snapped out of it and said " h-huh? W-w-wait what?! Me him .. PFFFTT never nope nada!! T-that's just impossible!!"

"Oh come on you T O T A L L Y like him." " o-okay.. Maybe a l-l-little bit....." Dante spoke. Me and they guys got a little bit of a laugh out of it but thenwe started talking about stuff.

Then after a little bit of time passed, I decided to go talk to Zane. I left the guys and went to find Zane. I found him talking to Aph. Figures. I mean Aphmau is the only one that like,"knows" him.

I asked Zane if we talk for a bit."oookkaayyyy???" Zane spoke. He left Aph and Aaron to themselves for a moment so he could talk with me. "So what do you want?"Zane asked, irritated. " Nothing man. I just want a friendly chat. I just want to get to know you dude," "Well if that's all your here for then okay. Whatever." Zane groaned.

Zane and I talked for a while,but he seemed out of it. I decided to suggest something fun to,I dunno? Brighten him up a bit...???. "Bro do you wanna pull so pranks on Laurance, Garroth, and Dante?" I suggested. "Well I got nothing better to do." Zane replied, still irritated, But I'm gonna change that!

"How about we push Laurance into Garroth so they kiss, and shove Vlyad and Dante under the mistletoe?" I chuckled. "Oh my Irene you are evil, that's perfect!"Zane replied excitedly. "Well which one should we do first?"I asked. " Well I want payback from my older brother so let's prank Garroth first."

"Okay on three, two, one,...." I whispered."GO!!" I pushed Laurance and Zane pushed Garroth. They ended up kissing just like we hoped!!

Zane's POV

Our plan worked perfectly HAHA!! Now for Vlyad >:D !!! Travis and I led Dante and Vlyad under the mistletoe. They didnt realilize what they were under hehe~. We told them to talk here and the fell for it! "Now lets sit back a see what happens" Travis said with a smirk. Not gonna lie, I'm starting to like this guy.

We sat on the sofa and watched as everyone started laughing. Let's just say it did not take long for Dante and Vlyad to figure out why. Their faces were SOOOOOOOO red! Dante ended up kissing Vlyad and ran off. They were so embarresed!

Later after that the party ended. Travis and I talked " Hey do you want to be best friends" he asked. I was shocked. We didn't even hang out that long.... "S-sure" I felt a faint blush on my cheeks. Luckly my mask was covering it.