0.7

taehyung:

Kookie, ya there?

jungkook:

yessss sir

why?

taehyung:

Nothing much. We just haven't been talking for awhile now.

:/

jungkook:

ye.. its been 3 days huh?

sorry tae

im jst too busy now ://

hope u understand

taehyung:

I completely understand.

You have to graduate after all.

And become a singer.

jungkook:

ya n

because i have a gf now

lol

sry oppa :/

ttyl 

taehyung:

Yeah.

Me too. Talk to you later.

taehyung's focus

taehyung was hurt, and he didn't know why. he blamed himself, and fought with his own thoughts. thoughts engulfed his mind and soon he was sitting in the corner of his dorm. 

"taehyung, ya okay?" yoongi, his roommate asked. he cocked his eyebrows at him.

"yeah i'm okay.. just not in the mood.." he heaved a sigh as he stood up and made his way to him. he was composing new songs for their new project. yoongi majored in composing, while taehyung majored in vocals. as much as he hates to admit it, yoongi is fucking talented but he is such a dickhead.

a dickhead that he appreciates a lot.

"you better get in the mood soon. i'm finishing this, and then i have to record you. i need your emotions for awhile, tae." he looked at taehyung with a smirk.

"what emotions do you need? and whats up with you smirking?"

someone painted a smile on yoongi's face, "love," 

he was astonished. "love?.." he mumbled. its been a long time since that word came out from his mouth. the last time he told someone he loved them was with his ex-boyfriend.

yes, taehyung is gay.

jimin. that bastard that he really loved.

"can you handle it.. i mean its been awhile and i knew you avoided love songs.. but.. this song that i'm composing.. its beautiful. its gonna be even better with your beautiful voice, taehyung. please do this for me.." yoongi pleaded me with his irresistible pout.

he laughed, "how can i resist?"

yoongi spent hours on his computer while taehyung attended vocal classes. his voice is really low, which some teachers really like, and some don't because sometimes he goes too deep. but nonetheless, he learnt that everyone had their own preferences. thinking about voices, he thought about jungkook's beautiful voice. ah, its angelic. he'd love it to hear it again.

he took out my phone and went to our media, and i played the video.

he sounded like heaven. 

he missed talking to him.

he really do.

wait.

why is he feeling this way though?