Chapter 1

Piece of cake
Hey everyone i am back with another story.
I don't own vanguard.

On a shiny sunny day a certain blonde is planning something evil in his mind. He decided to walk to card capital, as usual he meets Kai in the way and called out to him.

Oi Kai! Kai ignored his best friend and continued his walking to card capital.

When they reached card capital Misaki welcomed them with a smile. Miwa called everyone's attention and said ' hey guys let's play a game loser's have to obey winner command, it's like a bet.

Kai, Kamui and morikawa bring out their decks Miwa sweetdrop at this and said the game I'm talking about is not card fighting. By the time he said this al4 and Kourin entered the shop, morikawa launched himself at Kourin, she moves aside and he meets the floor.

Ren, Asaka and Kourin take slight interest in the game Miwa was talking about. Kaisaki ( rather than writing kai and Misaki i prefer Kaisaki ) ignored this thinking it must be one of Miwa silly game again.

So, the game is very simple explained Miwa, everyone was hearing with curious look on their faces, we will eat the cake and the one who finish it first wins hearing that morikawa laughed like a maniac i m going to win this, no you won't stated Kamui don't u think it's too simple Aichi asks Miwa.

But there is a twist in the game, when we will eating cake our both hands will be tied behind our back and manager u do it, let's the game begin shouted Miwa.
Kaisaki, Kourin and Tetsu didn't took part in the game. Everyone was eating cake morikawa got a push from Kamui and his face fell in the cake, some people got cake in their faces covering their noses and mouths.

I win Miwa shouted, he finished the cake first. As i said winner will do anything, once everyone clean their faces Miwa attention again.

There are two bowls, in one of them is blue chits and other have pink chits. Blue chits have boys name and pink chits have girls name, any of you will pick two chits one blue and one pink. The persons whose name written on the chit has to go on a date.

Aichi picked the chits, blue chit reads name Kai, now everyone was curious who will dare to date an angry dragon who was glaring daggers at Miwa, the pink chit says Misaki. As soon as Kai heard the name he looks at Misaki, inside he wants to go on a date with her.

Miwa whispered in Kai's ear if you go on a date with nee - chan, i won't bug you till a week. Kai said nothing , he directly walks over to Misaki and grab her arm and walkout out of shop leaving everyone speechless behind.

Finally, it's done please comment or vote if you like the story.