Part 4

Me : hey, it's been very long since i last updated.
Ren : that's true, where were you anyways.
Me : i was busy with another stories.
Kenji : so how it's going.
Me : good
Yuri : who will do the disclaimer
Morikawa : where is my Kourin.
Me : someone throw him out.
Kai kicks Morikawa out of the room.
Everyone : thanks kai
Kamui : R-chan don't own CFV, if she does i asked her to make me and Emi a couple.
Me : you are way too young.

Back to the story.

After blushing with embarrassment Ren paid the bill to Asaka, his friends were giving him hints to ask Asaka for a date.

                 When Ren was shaking his head in a no, Miwa pinched him. Ouch yelped Ren.

                 Asaka immediately turned back and asked Ren if he was okay. Yeah I'm okay thank you A -  chan, seeing Asaka red face he smirked a bit.

Asaka P.O.V

After i received the payment, boys start acting weird. They were giving weird expressions to Ren, i decided better to leave.

              I walk towards the door my hand was on the door knob, when i was about to open it i heard a yelp, i quickly turned back and saw Ren was holding his hand which was red now.

                  Are you okay i asked a bit worried about him. I am okay thank you A - chan , A - chan did he just give me  a nickname. I bet my face was all red by now and i also saw him smirking.

                A - chan are you free tonight, yes why? Would you go to the amusement park with me, it's a payback for everything. Um okay,  thank you asaka.

        The one thing they didn't know, a girl is watching them from afar with hatred and anger in her eyes.

Me : it's not finished yet.
Miwa : but you updated.
Me : yeah
Asaka : don't forget to vote and comment.