Chapter 2

The First Girl  ( Part 1 )

I decided to write this chapter in two parts.

Disclaimer : i don't own cfv.

Suzugamori Ren is the owner of Asteroid Co. Tetsu is his friend and sectary, he has two more friends named Taishi Miwa and Toshiki Kai.

          Asaka Narumi is young, smart, beautiful and charming lady. She runs a café ( pale moon ). She has a best friend named Misaki Tokura ( who is owner of Genesis Co.

               Ren has a fiancée Mizuki Ayato ( i randomly put that name). She is always clings to Ren, in actual she doesn't love Ren a bit but she is after his money. Ren hates her but he can't cancel his engagement ( according to the contract ) till she says ' no '.

                Ren and his friends went to pale moon café to celebrate Ren's win for getting a new contract. When Ren was celebrating his victory suddenly his fiancée reached there to spoil their fun. She ordered a coffee waitress bring the coffee , but Mizuki created a scene in the café saying coffee is not good enough and spilled the coffee on waitress.

             Asaka reached at the scene, waitress explained her the whole situation. Asaka demand Mizuki to apologize to the waitress. She said her staff is not just her working staff, but like a family to her, Mzuki misbehaved with Asaka too when she was about to slap, Ren stopped her hand in the middle and told her to be mature and not creating anymore scene there.

                Ren apologized to Asaka on Mizuki's behalf. When she was out of café , he told her she is mentally retarded. He once again apologized to Asaka and appreciated how she stands for her staff, saying that he exist the café bidding goodbye.

                  On his way back home, he was continuously thinking about Asaka, not knowing he already start developing feelings  for her.

To be continued .............