Sing

*please leave comments and votes ❤️*

Ignoring everybody here
We wish they would disappear
So maybe we could get down now

The brunette sat in the club on one of the couches, a bottle of whiskey and a glass were placed on the table in front of him.

The place was packed, bodies moving and grinding everywhere whilst he was alone on the couch, downing glass after glass.

A few people stopped to talk to him, to tell him that they really like him and that they're sad he's going through a rough time.Some girls even hugged him which made him break down in tears.

He was looking at the dj who was jumping up and down under the lights when he felt the couch dip next to him.

He looked to the side and found Jack, an empty glass in hand. The boy reached for the bottle of whiskey and poured himself some, downing the contents of the glass and wincing as it burned his throat.

"Hey." The blonde smiled, placing the glass back on the table.

"What are you doing here?" Gilinsky asked, shifting his full attention to the gorgeous angel sitting next to him.

"I came here with Shawn, he's hitting on the bartender and completely ditched me. I saw you here, thought I'd join you. Are you here with someone? Am I bothering you? Do you want me to go?" Jack asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"God no, I'd love it if you stay, that's better than grinding against some stranger's ass." Gilinsky chuckled, pouring himself another cup of whiskey.

"How many glasses did you drink?" Johnson asked, frowning.

"That's like my fifth of sixth, I'm not sure." He shrugged.

"This is the third night you get drunk in a row, it's not good for you." Jack sighed taking the glass from Jack and drinking it himself.

"Maybe if I get drunk enough I'll forget about you." Gilinsky said.

"The first night you cried on the street, the second you came to my dorm room, drinking doesn't help you forget me, God knows what you'll do tonight." Johnson really needed that alcohol in his system so he poured himself another glass and drank it as Jack stared at him.

Once done, the brunette pulled him into his lap so he was facing him and he smashed their lips together lustfully, his hands were gripping Jack's waist and the blonde was tugging at his hair.

"Maybe tonight, I'll fuck you." He breathed against his lips, moaning softly when he ground on him.

"God yes, do it." Jack whimpered, his head falling back as Jack kissed his adam's apple and sucked on it, bruising it.

"What happened to us staying away from each other?" Gilinsky chuckled, his hands sneaking their way under Jack's shirt.

"We're staying away from each other, but we never had goodbye sex." Jack shrugged, pushing his lips against Jack's again.

"Seems legit." Gilinsky laughed, taking Jack off him and getting up, pulling him with him.

He held his hand as they walked out of the club into the semi empty street. Johnson pulled Jack in an alleyway, pushing his own back against the wall and pulling Jack so their chests were pressed against each other and he kissed him passionately, rubbing their groins together.

"Jack, we're in public." Gilinsky said, squeezing Jack's ass when he rested one of his legs on Gilinsky's hip.

"I don't care, I need you already." He said, fidgeting with the button and zipper of Jack's pants and freeing his member from under his boxers.

"God, when did you become such a horny slut?" He growled, thrusting as Jack pumped him.

"When we stopped being together the whole damn time and fucking everyday." He moaned, lolling his head to the side, letting Jack litter his neck with hickeys.

"We won't be quick enough, we'll get caught." Gilinsky whispered, his head falling back when Jack ran his thumb over his tip.

"I'm already stretched, you know how I get horny when I'm upset." Johnson breathed, turning around and pulling his jeans and boxers down to his knees.

"I missed this so much." Jack said, squeezing Jack's firm ass.

He pumped himself as he lined his length with Jack's entrance and buried himself inside of Jack.

Jack's hands and chest were pressed against the cold brick wall and his back was pressed against Jack's chest, the younger boy whispering dirty things to him as he rolled his hips, fucking Jack's tight hole.

"Mmm, you're so tight, baby." He moaned, gripping Jack's waist.

The blonde pushed his ass back, syncing his movement with Jack.

"And you're so big." Jack moaned, wrapping his arm around Jack's neck and turning his face sideways so he can kiss him passionately.

"Yes, daddy, right there, oh God Jack, oh my God." He moaned when Jack hit his bundle of nerves.

"Come on baby, come for me." Gilinsky growled, taking a hold of Jack's length and pumping him as he hit his prostate over and over, giving him the most pleasure he had in those 4 months they were away from each other.

"Daddy." Jack screamed, emptying his load all over the wall and Jack's hand.

He kept pushing his hips back, helping his daddy reach his high, and it didn't take him long until he was buried inside of him once again, filling him up with his white juices.

His head fell on Johnson's shoulder, and he was breathing heavily as he pulled himself out of Jack.

He licked his hand from the sticky liquid as he watched the blonde pull his boxes and jeans on before fixing his boxers and pants for him.

Johnson wrapped his arms around Jack's neck and got on his tip toes to peck his lips. "How the fuck are we supposed to stay away from each other?

This love is a blaze
I saw flames from the side of the stage
And the fire brigade comes in a couple of days
Until then we got nothing to say and nothing to know