Zayn's Twin. (One Direction Fanfic)

Hi, im lilly. Im Zayn Malik's identical twin.  I remember the day he went on X-factor..

*flashback*

~Lilly pov~

I sat up from my bed. I looked around the room. I went in the drawer and grabbed some clothes, a bra, and underwear. I went in the bathroom, locked the door, and stripped my clothes off. I stepped into the shower.

~After the shower~

  I stepped out of the shower, and i put my clothes on. I brushed my teeth, then I grabbed my hair brush and started brushing my hair. After i was done, i walked out of my room and into my brothers room. he still wasn't awake. "Zaynie!" i said. I sat on him. "C'mon, wake up. You know what today is!" i said. "Ugh, Lilly, come on. Let me sleep." Zayn said. Yes, Zayn Malik is my brother.  "No. If i let you sleep, you will miss it. You're going, weither you like it, or not." I said. "Fine," zayn said. He lifted me up and put me nexted to him. He got up. Then, i relized he was shirtless. "Ewww! Zayn!" i said, covering my eyes. I've seen zayn shirtless lots of times, but i say that a lot just to annoy him. "Lilly! Im not that bad looking!" he said. "Im sorry, browder." i said in a baby voice. "Its okay," he said. 

  He hugged me, then said "Come on now, lets go eat." "FOOD!" i yelled. I tried to run, but zayn brabbed my by my arm. "Nope," zayn said. I remembered, then i jumped on his back. "Yayy!" i said. Zayn laughed, and ran down stairs. We almost bumped into mum. "Hai mummy." Zayn and I said at the same time. "Lilly, get off his back. Zayn, what did i tell you about giving lilly piggy back rides? She's too old for them now." She said. "Mum, im her big brother, im supposed to give her piggy back rides. " Zayn said. "Yes, you were. Key word; were. She's too old for them now." "but mummy! I have to have my piggy back rides from my brother! I mean, he's my twin!" I said. "Ok, eat come on. Zayn has to go, in a hour. Where is Doniya?" Mum said. She looked around that table. Their was Zayn, Me,  waliyha, and safaa, and dad. "Doniya!" I yelled. "yes?" she called. I walked into her room, "time to eat." i said. "On my way downstairs." she said. I saw her hair was wet, so she must've took a shower.

  Doniya  and i walked down stairs. Saffa looked at zayn and i. "Mummy, why do zayn and lilly look alike. . . alot." she said. "They're twins. The only difference is that lilly is a girl, and zayn is a boy." My mum said. "What she said," i said. We started eating. We talked about zayn mostly. He's going on X-factor today. I want to go, but i can't. its only for zayn, right now. I mean, i dont want to steal his spotlight. Maybe nexted year i will go. "Mummy, can i go to x-factor too when i get Bigger !" Safaa asked. "Of course!" My mum said. I smiled. "What are you smiling about, princess?" Zayn asked. He always called me princess, love, or lily. "I can't belive my big brother is going on X-factor!" i said. "You're going to be famous, and  i'm going to be at home without my twin that i love veryy much!" i said. "Awe, are you going to cry?" he asked hugging me. "No! What about you, bradford bad boi?" i asked.  I always called him bradford bad boi, Zayn, or my browder. (In a baby voice.) "I might," he said, laughing. "How come they never fight?" Waliyha asked. "We never fight because i love my brother!" i said. "And you guys love him too, but not as much as me!" i said. Everyone laughed. After eating, we all went up stairs to get dressed.

  "Zaynie! We shoud wear matching outfits!" i said. "Yes!" Zayn said. Zayn and I got our outfits 

together. Then, we all went to the car to go to see the x-factor.

~End of flashback~

~*Lilly's pov*~

When Zayn Vists, im always out of town for school our something. So, there is not way  he could see me. I don't think he ven bothers. I wonder if he ever thinks of me. Today, im going to see One Direction, that band he is on, Backstage and in concert. I waited outside to go into the concert.  I used my own money to see him in concert, it took about 2 years,  but i got money by working. Some people saw me, and asked for a picture. I said yes, because i never got to take a picture with any of the Directioners. They told me how they look up to me, a lot. I talked to people for awhile, and then the people open the door. We walked in and i sat in my seat. I listen to the whole concert. When it ended, i went backstage. They're was a long line. I noticed i was the last one. two girl's came up to me. "Ew, why would zayn want you as his twin? You look nothing alike. You're a whore, and Zayn's Not. Zayn is perfect, and you're not. Why the fuck would he want you as family, anyway? You ugly slut. She probably  used Zayn's money to come to his own concert." They said.

   I looked at them in shock. yes. i have been insulted before. But never by Directioners. The girls pushed me behind them, and walked infront of me. When they came to the front, they checked their ID's and let them in. They checked my ID, then let me in. I walked in to find those girls trying to flirt. I laughed. Someone else came up to me, out of no where, and slapped me. "WHAT THE FU-" i stopped myself. I looked to see it was one of those girls. "You deserve it, whore." She said. She walked away with her friend. My phone went off, telling me that i have a   tweet. I unlocked my phone to see a bunch of hate tweets. 

 ~twitter Username~ "@ZaynsTwinLilly is suck a whore." (Idk if that is a username, i just made it up. im sorry to anyone if it is a username.) 

  I saw a bunch of more tweets like that. My phone was taken away from me. "Haiii." Someone said. I looked up, It was Louis Tomlinson.  "hi" i said. "So, you look alot like Zayn! YOu could be his twin! I dont know even if he has a twin, maybe he will! It'll be you!" My mouth turned into a "o" form. He didn't tell them about me. I felt tears coming on. "Guys, we have another Directioner to meet," louis said. Everyone walked by louis. I looked up at Niall, Liam, Harry, and Louis. I didn't bother looking at the last one, I didn't want to see him anymore. I gave everyone hugs, and i just stood in front of him. "Zayn. . . " i said. "Lilly. . . !" he said. He hugged me, and i hugged him back. "How are you doing, princess?" He said. "Fine," i lied.  "what about you bradford bad boi," i asked. "Great! " he said. "Zayn, why are you calling her princess?" Louis asked. "Oh, guys, this is my twin sister!" he said. "Haii." i said. "I KNEW IT." Louis yelled. We all laughed. I had to go, because the gaurds were saying i had to. "But im his family." i said. "You have to go, lilly." Paul said. "BUT I DONT WANNA" i yelled. I went around paul and ran to zayn. I hid behind him. "Browder! keep the evil monster that's trying to stop us from seeing each other away!" I said.

    "Okay, lilly!" zayn said. I jumped on Zayn's back. "OMG! WE SHOULD RACEE!" I yelled. "I PIGGY BACK RIDE RACE. I CALL BEING WITH LOUIS!" i yelled. Zayn and niall! you two have to be together!" i said. SO that left liam and harry , together. We all got on each others backs. "Ready, set, go!" Harry said. Zayn, Louis, and harry started running. Me, Liam, and Niall started laughing. ALl of the sudden harry fell, then me and louis fell. I flew off louis' back. My back it a object, a hard object, and i cried out in pain. Louis got up and came running. He stopped when he got to me. "IM sorry lilly! omg, where does it hurt? I looked behind him to see that liam and harry were laughing. They didn't seem to notice me. "LILLY!" i heard a voice. I heard footsteps and then zayn was beside me. "Are you okay," He asked. I nodded my head yes. I got up, slowly, and started walking to show zayn and louis i was okay. It hurt me, a lot. I knew i wasn't okay, but i didn't want louis to blame himself and i didn't want zayn to get mad at louis. They smiled. "Im sorry zayn , im sorry lilly." Louis said. "its okay." Zayn and I said. "GROUP HUG!" Zayn yelled. They all came and hugged me. My back hurt, a lot. I tried to keep back the tears.

~~~

 haiii hope you like it.