(Before the Fight)

(Warning: extremely short)

CRYSTAL'S POV-

"I can't believe he ran away! Why did he disobey me," I vented to Grell.

"Easy now. You have to calm down," Grell said.

"Cam down!? My sister was kidnapped alongside my best friend, and my nephew ran away! He could die on his own!"

"Crystal-"

"You wouldn't understand Grell! You don't know a thing about my family! You don't know how hard I've had to fight to keep the others safe. And now that they aren't-"

I felt myself ready to cry but I refused to in front of someone else.

"Crystal..." Grell pulled me into a hug and I stood there trying to calm down. "We'll find them. Don't worry."

"But Grell-"

"We just have to follow. Don't you remember where the demon hound is?"

"Yes."

"He can track Alastair. And he might make a good get-a-way if we need it."

"Fine." We ran and found Pluto in a cage at the manor. I took out the guards and unlocked him from his cage before he jumped and hugged me.

"Pluto. We have to find Alastair okay?" I asked. He nodded with a big smile and he started to follow the trail from Grell's while it was still fresh.

We made it to a building and I saw the sigh.

"Why would he hide in the St. Claire building? He didn't even know about it," I asked.

"Didn't his father though," Grell asked me. I nodded and remembered that Mr. Abbey is still a ghost.

"Pluto," I said to the demon hound. He stopped chasing a butterfly and walked over. "Stay hidden over here and don't move okay?"

He nodded and I saw Grell roar up his chainsaw to take out some guards. I looked inside a window and saw everyone in the basement.

"Grell. I found them," I said as I started to walk towards him.

"Crystal darling. You're my best friend so I need you to know something before we go into this crazy battle," he said.

I nodded and he pecked my lips.

"I've always wanted to do that," he said with a smile before smashing down the wall. I broke out of my shock and rushed after him to help.

When the Abbey's got away and Alastair told everyone about his healing ability, we raced outside to see Arthur taking off in a carriage.

"How are we gonna catch up to him in time," someone asked before I whistled for Pluto. He rushed out of the trees and bushes in his demon hound form and we all got on him before chasing after the carriage.

That sorry little git will regret the day he messed with my family.