chapter eight

this chapter theyre speaking korean again

/

"seungkwan!! come down here right this minute!" hansol yelled angrily.

seungkwan was home alone with hansol and his brothers. hansol was downstairs making food as seungkwan was upstairs trying to get his brothers into girl groups.

seungkwan got up and ran downstairs, wondering what hansol was "mad" about.

"what? are you mad?" he asked.

hansols hard expression softened and he laughed, "no."

"then what?!-"

hansol cut him off by giving him a kiss. seungkwan blushed and stepped back. for some reason he was still suprised everytime hansol kissed him.

"come help me make pancakes!"

seungkwan laughed and followed his friend into the kitchen, continuing to make the pancakes.

after they were done, pancake batter was all over hansol shirt and cheeks, seungkwans nose and the floor.

they were laughing, sitting on the floor hugging. if it were anyone else, this would probably be awkward but the two are so comfortable with eachother it was fine.

the heard keys in the door and stood up immediately, "hi mom!" hansol yelled, "hi hansols mom!" seungkwan called, setting the plate of pancakes on the table.

"do you want some pancakes?" seungkwan asked, pulling out a chair for mrs. chwe to sit.

"thank you seungkwan, you're such a nice boy."

seungkwan beamed and hansol grabbed his hand, pulling him upstairs.

ten minutes later they were curled up together on the bed, cuddling and lightly talking to eachother. hansol occasionally kissed seungkwans nose or forehead, causing him to blush.

"what... what are we?" seungkwan asked.

hansol looked at him before roughly kissing him.

//

this is so.....predictable

.....

-eomma yoona