Chapter 18: The Uprising Sun Threat (part two)

Diston's pov
We looked around, ready to fight if something dangerous came our way. We saw a little girl, scared and crying....................

Lloyd's pov
Oh, it's just a little girl! I walked up to her, showing her that we were friendly. She quickly became happy and began playing with us!

The girl's pov
I had to get these innocent wolves out of here! My dad intends to kill them! ;^; I couldn't  let that happen! I played with them and made sure they were able to escape, because my dad, when he was younger, killed a strong wolf....... and I knew the poor thing had a family! It was a black wolf.......... and he took a picture of his dead prize. And in the corner of the picture, I saw a golden little puppy, with tears in it's eyes............ I cry whenever I see the picture, knowing the puppy grew older and lived without a father...............

Carl's pov
We played with the little girl and suddenly, a gunshot was fired, scaring us into bushes.................

The girl's pov
My Dad found them!! ;~; Luckily, they ran into the woods, protecting themselves from my Dad's offensive weapon.

The Dad's pov
My daughter was playing with those wretched wolves!! I continued to shoot, hoping that the wolves would be shot by at least one bullet!

Diston's pov
I was shot multiple times. But I was already sort of dead, so it didn't hurt me, or do anything for that matter.

Lloyd's pov
I signalled everyone to avoid the gunshots and run quickly off the scene, to somewhere a little more protected by trees and bushes.

*time skip*
We finally ran off, luckily no one getting hurt. We ran towards my den visiting Bird on the way.

Bird's pov
My 'Dad' came to visit me, asking me to be a spy. I immediately said yes. Being a spy is a dream come true! Always heard some other birds who said their cousins were messenger birds and spies. They always made it sound cool! Now, time to spy.............

Kennedy's pov
"Lloyd, u sure this is a good idea?" I asked the gold wolf. "I'm sure." Lloyd replied with a face full of determination.

Until sundown.......... we'll see who will win...................