Chapter 25: The last animal standing

Skylor's pov
Jay was never the very best at fighting. But I still have Zane and Cole!

Zane's pov
I don't like to fight, but I have to help Kai! I ran towards the arena, and barked "Who dare challenges me?!" Soon, a little pup arose, it was Lloyd's child. Lassie is his name I think.

Lassie's pov
I whimpered, knowing this may be the death of me. I walked up to the large Husky, growling to show him I wasn't backing down. I then bit his neck hard, I tasted blood as soon as I felt my teeth bite down hard. He yelped but didn't move. Was this Husky testing me?! I bit down harder, causing him to start reacting.

Zane's pov
What in bloody forest make this pup so strong?! I began to feel my life start to fade so I jumped and kicked, accidentally kicking the poor pup in the eye. Oops.

Lassie's pov
My eye hurts now! And I feel....... powerful. I feel...... a bit hungry for the thirst of someone's body to the ground. That body will be that darn Husky! I attacked his paw and sent him to the ground, but then..... it felt like I couldn't control my body anymore. I feel like I uh.... everything is turning black .....

Lloyd's pov
I saw my baby boy literally attacking the dog hard! I had to hit him with a fish like I did to Diston

Lassie's pov
I came back to reality only to realize I had the Husky on the ground...... I hope I didn't kill him!! last thing I want is a bad reputation so I ran quickly away behind some bushes >////<

Cole's pov
The next one up is me and I'm ready to pulverize these pathetic wolves! I'm the strongest dog and just because the rest of my team fell, doesn't mean I will too, it just means I'm stronger and I WILL come victorious! No matter what!