Chapter 2 What Do You Want ?

As i get of the bed , and stand up and open the curtuens , there was drugs and food everywhere, ...Ew Lou how do u live like this, he reply Mmm not much to say we became famouse and then people hated us for the vamps ..o.oh i dont hate you and nobody hates you guys , niall they hate Louis because of Eleanor so they broke up , they hate harry because of his looks they hate liam and zayn for no reson and they only love me the irsh one , niall i love u all i replyed .... i started pickig up the rubish and putting it ll in the bin , louis was making flirty noises as he was lookin at by butt , Kally ? said Louis , yeah i replyed , louis dont bother with the house , theres no point ok i replyed butt let me please do this one room , louis sure as he helps me and niall fell asleel on the bed , ...

After they tidyed up ...

Louis feeling better , kally yeah looks better .., louis kally i-i <3 u , kally aww Louis ..

ive been having a bad day so far please dont make it any better and please dont make it any worse as i walked over to the corner and sat down and putt my head in my arms thinking wer have my perants gone , and how did one direction find me ... i got my fone out off my pokett and it had a message saying there has been a fire at your house and your parents are safe , butt sorry about your dog .. she has been injured . i strarted to cry , louis came over and read the message and he replyed "oh great making my babez feel even more worse are you just go away dont come back to this fone number or watch we will find you .p.s no lie"? kally thanks louis i kissed him on the check his eyes wer stook in contacted with mine as he stood me up to the wall and started kissing me as we got deeper in the kiss he putt his right arm on my waste and left on my neak, i didnt really know what i was doing at this moment knowing this is going somewere i pushed him away and said WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME !! WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME LOUIS TELLME PLEASE!! Louis well we had too ur perants told us to , and they said take good care off her please boys , kally im sorry .. louis , why would u care i know hat you want ...