I know you got the sauce.

*Keyla POV*

I greet what I guess was Kehlani mother and run behind her to go to her room.

Empty bags of munchies,clothes thrown all around the room and the undeniable smell of weed or what some would call pot are the first things that I encounter when stepping into her room.

Well damn.

"Are you going to sit the fuck down or are you just going to stand there with a disgusted face stranger? I quickly snap out of it and sit at the edge of her bed.

"Um...You like watching The 100 too?" Now that was a dumbass question,I can clearly see that she is watching that on her TV.Fuck,why am I nervous all of a sudden?

"Yup.So,what do you want to talk about that important for you to leave your princess I got a million dollars slumber party?

Just as I was about to answer her question, a little dog jumps on my lap and starts licking my hands.

"That's Laia,my daughter."

I giggle as she barks at me and lays on her back,waiting for me to pet her.How cute is she?

"Where is her daddy?" I ask playfully.

Kehlani takes another hit from her blunt,still staring at the TV. She is so fucking rude,damnit.I clear my throat to grab her attention.

"She doesn't have a daddy because you know damn well I don't swing that way."

"You know what? I give up.I come all the way over here to see if you're okay,leaving my party by the way and all you say is 'yeah,im okay,bye.' Then, I beg you to talk and it takes you a second thought to even open the fucking door for me.You open the door and then you don't even look at me while I'm talking to you,always giving me short answers like I am annoying you.Well,I am leaving you alone since that's what you want.Sorry for the inconvenience,madam."

I gently put Laia down and walk to the door,ready to fucking leave this bitch.She is so fucking rude.

KEHLANI'S POV

"May the force be with you as you leave!" I scream as I hear her bang my door.

Shit nigga.She is actually leaving,dang I was just playing.

I quickly put my joint down and rush down the stairs,I grab her by the waist.She smacks my hands but I just hold her tighter to me,pulling her closer.

"Can you not act like you are craving my attention baby? Hmm?" I whisper in her ear,nibbling on her earlobe.

I can feel how nervous I'm making her and I chuckle.She pushes me away from her and glares at me.

"First of all,I am not you baby. I do not swing that way okay? Second of all you need to apologize for being such a bitch to me just for trying to get to know you." She crosses her arms and I can't help it,my eyes go directly to her boobs.Shit,a bitch ain't gon' deny she fine as fuck.

"I'm sorry." I lick my lips and stare at her.

"You are sorry for...?" She urges me to keep going.I shake my head and walk back to my room.

"Where the hell are you going?!" She follows me into my bedroom and closes the door with a bang.Ha,she is so predictable. I walk to her slowly,smiling.

"W-what are you do-"

"I am sorry for wanting my fingers so deep inside you as I do." I whisper.

She stares at me with her mouth hung wide open.I burst into laughter and lay on my bed.

I keep laughing and she just stands there looking at me like I'm crzy.

"You are fucking nuts.W-why the fuck would you tell me that?!" She finally reacts and jumps on my bed while smacking me on the forehead.

"You don't want me to fuck you babes? Then why are you here Keyla? You know I can satisfy you more that little Joshie can..." I wink at her and keep laughing,this is so much fun man.Her expressions are beyond amusing. I can tell she is really affected by my little dirty talk.

"W-wait how do you know about me and Josh?"

Ah,shit.How do I explain how I know? Shit Keh,get your shit together.

"Everybody knows"  I shrug to make my lie a little bit more believable.

"I want you to pound this vagina." I fucking choke on my saliva and look at her.

Did she just..?No,she didn't.Keyla doesn't talk like that,right? I start laughing at the fact that she said vagina instead of pussy.That sound hella funny.

She blushes and turns her head to the other side,probably thinking I don't want her or whatever.Girls are so naive sometimes,nigga.

I move behind her and kiss her exposed shoulders.She leans her head to the side,giving me more space.

"You don't swing this way,huh?"

"Just shut up." She groans.

I turned her around and kissed her passionately.All self control is out of the question at this point,fuck it. I grabbed her face and peck her lips one more time before laying her down slowly.Her hands were all over my body as we kept kissing. I quickly take off her shirt and kiss the valley of her breast.

"Shit Keyla." I groan once I feel her hand on my panties,rubbing slowly.

She smiles and licks my neck.

"Two can play that game" She whispers in my ear.

-------------

Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsNESlx_kcpgtt-SS_W9V6w

don't forget to subscribe ❤️

interact w me on my social medias :

laylowrosa ( twitter/ IG )