Chapter 4

Don't forget to Votee.😍💋

****************
A week had passed and finally today is Friday. Thankfully I hadn't talked to Austin again. He was being busy with football and girls. But I didn't have a problem. I can't stand him. He is so annoying and he always makes me angry.

I got ready for school, ate breakfast and headed for the bus station. I was happy and relieved that it was Friday, cause I have a whole weekend to rest and study.

Finally I reached school and Kim was waiting for me again. What a cutie.

"Hey Avery" she said and hugged me.

"Kimmy. It's finally Friday ha?" I said happily.

"Yeahh finally! Let's walk in I think I forgot my notebook." She said.

"You always forget it." I said with an accusing look.

"I am not." she tried saying but of course I wasn't convinsed.

As we walked in, Nick and Austin were coming to us. For Kim of course I thought.

"Hi Avery. Hi Kimmy, babe." He said and kissed her.

"Hi Nick." I laughed.

Austin didn't say anything.

"Hey girls will you come tonight to the party?" he asked.

I looked at Kim and we said together. "What party?"

"My party." said Austin cockily.

"Oh." I said.

"So will you come?" Nick asked Kim and me.

"Yes of course we will." said Kim and I gave her a look.

"eh I don't know." I said and looked at them.

"Avery come on it'll be fun." Nick tried.

"Don't worry we will both come. Byeee." Kim said and dragged me by my hand.

"What are you doing? I don't want to come." I said.

"No please we have to go."

"Well you can go without me." I said.

"Please please you'll have to come. Pleaseee." she whined.

"Finee. I'll come." I said with greeted teeth.

"Yeah! I knew you would eventually. Let's go to class now." she said happily.

--------------------------------------
It was afternoon now and Kim came to my house to get ready for the party.

"Please Avery let me put your make up on." she pleaded.

"No I don't want any make up. You already made me wear your black dress."

"But the dress is not even too short." Kim said.

"Well it's short enough." I protested but it really wasn't, I just used it as an excuse.

"But you also didn't wear my high heels."

"I can't walk in them. Anyway can we go now?" I said and started walking down the stairs.

"Mum we're leaving." I shout.

"Oh honey you are both very beautiful. Have fun, don't get drunk and get back at twelve." she said and hugged me.

"Yes mum. Bye." I said and we walked out of the house.

As you know Austin's house is near mine, so my mother isn't too worried and she can come here anytime.

"Oh I'm so excited." Kim said.

We entered the house and there were too many girls and boys dancing, drinking and making out.

Kim and I started dancing. I had a lot of fun and I hadn't even see Austin anywhere. After an hour Nick came and took Kimmy. And I had nothing to do so I went to grab a drink.

The bar had actually a barman.
"Can I have a beer please?" I asked.

"No." I heard from behind. I turned and it was Austin.

"Why can't I have a beer?" I challenged.

"Because I say so. And besides this is my party."

"Then I won't drink anything. Jerk." I muttered and turned to leave. But he grabbed my hand.

"Wait. Where is Kim? I need to find Nick." he said.

"I don't know. She is with Nick and I am alone for an hour. I'm going to kill her. She made me come here." I said as a matter of fact.

"So you didn't want to come?" He asked and took a sip from his beer.

"I guess no." I replied.

"And why not?" He continued.

"Well, because it's your party? Duh."

"If you didn't want to come then you shouldn't. I'm sure it was hard enough for you to dress like an actual girl." he said like the asshole he was.

"I shouldn't have come, you know why? Because it's so boring and I don't know how others believe that you throw the best parties. Like WTF?" I said seriously.

"Well we have different meanings of fun. But how could you know?" he said with a smirk.

I stared at him angrily and while his was trying to take a sip from his beer he accidentally hit my nose with the bottle.

"Ouch! Oh God." I cried holding my nose.

"Sorry. Oh my god let me see." he tried seeing.

"No it's bleeding. Just go away." I said to him.

"I'm bringing a napkin and ice. Wait." he said and I waited.

"Let me see." Austin said and put the napkin on my nose.

We were so close that I felt his breath on my face and his eyes were burning me.

"I'm fine now." I tried saying.

"Don't be stubborn and put the ice, it'll make it better." he said and tried not to laugh.

"What is so funny anyway?" I asked. He was making this situation worse.

"It's just that your nose and cheeks are all red. Oh my god." he said and I slapped his arm hard.

"Oh my god Avery what happened?" I turned and faced Kim and Nick.

"Oh this? Eh we had a small accident here." Austin explained rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah. He was trying to kill me." I said seriously.

"What? What did you do to my friend? Look at her." she said and pointed at me.

"Thanks a lot Kim" I said and gave her a look.

"What? I don't see anything." Austin tried.

"Nice try. But anyway we should leave Kim. It's past midnights." I said.

"Okay okay. Bye Austin. Bye babe." she hugged Nick.

"Bye babe. See you Kim." he waved.

"Night." Austin said and looked at me while Kim and I left the house.

"It was fun right?" Kim asked when I reached my door.

"Yeah, you can say so. Excpet the nose bleeding. Goodnight see you my bestie." I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Goodnight Avery."

******************
(A/N) Don't forget to Votee😍

Gossip Girl's fans here?

Vote=Support=Update.

#withloveLindaa😍😘😘