Chapter 7

Voteeee😍

************************
A week passed and now Nick and Austin were already out of the hospital and back to their normal selves. Austin found an opportunity to fool the girls with his stitches. He had a plan to make them pity him. And of course it worked. He has dated already four girls and when I mean dated I mean he used them for a night and then broke up with them. Poor girls. And as the days pass the girls are increasing. He's such a player.

Today was again Friday and I was totally excited because tomorrow is my birthday.

Oh yes, my own birthday. I will become eighteen. So I thought to invite Nick and Kim of course and Austin if I have a good mood, at my house to hang out, you know. Since I didn't have a lot of friends it was really convenient for me.

I got ready for school and dad drived me today, because he obviously didn't have to get early at work.

When I reached school Kim was sitting with Nick and Austin. Something not unnatural, since Kim is Nick's girlfriend. But I had a problem. People always stare weirdly and I don't feel comfortable at all. I am not well dressed and famous and I clearly don't fit in their category, as others might say.

"Hey." I said as I approached them.

"Avery. Hey you came late today. Did you miss the bus?" Kim asked.

"No actually dad drived me today." I answered.

"So I was wondering if tomorrow do you want to come to my house since it's my birthday." I said hesitantly.

"Of course we will come. And don't you think I forgot." Kim said excitedly.

"Ehh, I don't know. It's Saturday and we usually go out with the guys. Right Nick?" Austin said and rubbed his neck.

"Yeah, but I will go to Avery. It's her birthday." Nick said.

"No I understand you have plans. It's alright." I said as a matter of fact. But deep inside me I was a little disappointed.

"Nahh, I will come. Besides, you invited me, so it's a big deal here. I hang out with the guys all the time." Austin said.

"Okay so I'll see you tomorrow at six. Kim are you coming? I think we have history together."

"Yeah. Bye guys." Kim waved to Nick and Austin.

--------------------------------

So Saturday is here and it's my birthday. Yeah!

I woke up early this morning with many voices above my head singing the birthday song. My family gave me their presents and I was really happy about the evening.

I hadn't planned a lot of things for tonight just some movies and pizza. Yeah, I invited Austin too but as a friendly move. My parents and my brother won't be here tonight so we can feel comfortable. Thank god. Imagine inviting your friends for your eighteen birthday and your parents being at home. Although I didn't invite others, I have a feeling that we are going to have fun.

So I decided to do now one of the things that make me happy. Watch Gossip Girl. It's an amazing teen and girly serie. I just love watching Chuck and Blair one of the cutest couples. They are adorable and I just love them.

The way Chuck changed his very bad ways for Blair and seeing how Blair was so in love with him, makes me hope for such love.

I know it's not real but I always have in my mind that whoever thought this, was inspired by something real.

----------------------------------

After watching one whole season from Gossip Girl, it is already four and I have two hours before they come.

I started cleaning the house which wasn't too small, just a normal house with plenty of space. I baked a cake and put some chips and pop corn in bowls.

I cleaned the living room and when everything was ready I sat down on the couch and relaxed.

I decided not to wear something fancy since it's my house, so I just put my shorts which weren't too short just a little above the knees and a nice shirt.

It was five now and I was bored. I didn't know what else to do. So I just waited until six.

And before I could think anything else, the doorbell rang. I ran quickly and opened the door.

And he was standing there. Austin was standing in my doorstep with three boxes of pizza an hour early.

"Happy birthday." he said and kissed my cheek while handing me the pizza.

I just stand there shocked. Maybe it was the kiss, maybe it was the pizza. Who am I kidding? Of course it was the damn kiss. And it was just in the cheek.

Damn you Austin!

***********************
Do we have Gossip Girl's fans here? I am a big fun.

Don't forget to Vote💋

#withloveLinda😍