Brad

First imagine:

Imagine you and your boyfriend brad were on Skype together. He was on tour with the band in New York and you were in Cheshire, so Skype was your only option. Brad: “Hey you, I miss you so much!! Every show we’ve performed I just always look into the crowd to see if you were there, I know it’s stupid ha-ha” your cheeks go hot and flustered, you knew you were blushing and so you let out a little giggle and then a slight sigh because you missed Brad too and you would’ve done anything to see him and give him a hug. Just as you were about to speak, Brad laughed and spoke “Anyway, before you start crying or something... save it for the next bit.” Your heart started to race. What was Brad going on about? Why would you start crying?! All these thoughts started to go through your head. “Don’t be worried, I’ve just thought of a song that made me think of you.” Brad then started to play “just the way you are” by Bruno Mars, his voice was so perfect and you missed that familiar, cheesy grin that suddenly rose on his face. The song finished and Brad smiled whilst whispering “No matter how many girls we see on tour in the crowd, you’ll always be my one and only... okay? I have to go now to go to sound check, I love you so much and I can’t wait to see that beautiful smile of yours, good bye baby! Tonight’s gig will be for you.” Brad said, your eyes watered and Brad leant in and kissed the webcam before ending the Skype call.

THE END

Imagine 2:

Imagine it was The Vamps’ tour and Brad comes up to your house in Cheshire to tell you the good news. “Guess what...?.” Brad excitedly jumps, he looked so happy, like he had just won the lottery or something. You walk over to him with a confused look on your face and politely say “What?” because you wanted to know what’s made him so excited. He smirks and gives you a hug, lifting you up whilst he’s hugging you. As Brad puts you down he quickly says “You know tonight is The Vamps gig in Liverpool, yeah well I’ve got you tickets for backstage and the after party at The Wanted's house.” You smile because you loved The Wanted, they were a  huge inspiration to you, also because you wanted to see Brad, Con, Tris and James perform in front of thousands of people, you just couldn’t seem to get your words out because you could feel your body start to shake because of how excited you were. “W...Wait, I... I... need to g...go find something to wear.” You stutter. Brad looks at you and takes a seat on your sofa whilst nodding. You ran upstairs and pull out an outfit. After half an hour you walk down the stairs wearing a floral bodycon dress and your converse, the ones with the sequins and diamantes on the front on the white tip that Brad bought for you. You walk into the front room where Brad is and give your hair a little bit of a touch up. As you turn around, you see Brad sitting there with a huge smile on his face. “What? What is it?” You ask him, thinking you’ve left the tag on or something. Brad just smiles over to you and says proudly “You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and I am so lucky to have you and call you my girlfriend.” Brad was just being so cute, you stood there smiling and gave him a hug before leaving to go to the concert.

THE END

Imagine 3:

The boys were at an interview with heat magazine. The interviewer had asked the boys a different variety of questions “So when’s the album out?” The interviewer asked. She looked around to wait for an answer from the boys “er... it’s...erm... top secret ma’ wee’ lass” Connor answered using his Davey Jones Scottish accent. The interviewer laughed and moved on to a different question. “So boys... who here is single? I’ve had this question nonstop off your fans” Tristan peaked up “Well, I am but I would like that one girl to steal my heart away.” Everyone in the room laughed and the boys started to wind up Tristan over his answer. “Come on boys, who else is single then eh?” The interviewer continued. All the boys answered they were, except Brad, he stayed quiet. The interviewer went straight to Brad’s quietness and asked Brad that question again. Brad turned his head to the floor and sighed, he took in a deep breath and answered “Well, I did have that one special girl. She was perfect in every way. Her laugh, her smile, her humour. Everything about her made me smile.” The boys comforted Brad and the interviewer felt a bit sad too but she had to find out what had happened. “Okay, what happened then Brad? Why isn’t she your girlfriend still?” Brad was so upset. “Well, erm she found someone else, someone who could be there, by her side 24/7. I was forced to choose the fans over the relationship and well, I guess that boy has found her and made her happy like I used to. If he’s listening or watching I would just like to let him know how lucky he is, and he’s holding my world in his arms. I hope he looks after Grace and I hope he treats her how I should’ve treated her. I’m sorry... I can’t do this anymore” Brad whispered whilst the lump in his throat got the better of him, he walked out and burst into tears. The boys sent the interviewer away and they all rushed over to Brad and gave him a bear hug so he felt happy and calm again.

THE END