Chapter 2

"Hey Jessi, can I stay at yours tonight? It's been so long since we had a sleep over. Well that and the fact that mom and dad are still going at it like cats and dogs."  Sam said agitated. School had dismissed and we were walking home as usual, much to my displeasure Gavin had told us his mother was going to pick him up. Sam has always been over to my house when her parents fought. We used to have sleepovers alot until I found out she was gay and it took a while for me to be OK with it.

"Sure Sam jam." I said in my, very awful country accent and put my arm around her shoulder. She laughed and push my hands off.

"You're so stupid sometimes but I..."
I gasped dramatically " why would you even say that you know that I'm sensitive." I said cutting her off and wiping fake tears from my eyes. She shot me a glare. I put my hands up in surrender. With a roll of her eyes she continued,
" like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I'll go over to my house to get some clothes so I should be over about 5 or 6, 6 in case I get hungry." I rolled my eyes at her, she always makes us late for events, anything for that matter because of food.

"OK fat ass. I'll tell mum you're staying over." We part ways after that. Her house isn't that far from mine so it's easier to see each other.

"Mom! Your beautiful and wonderful daughter is home!" Man I really should not yell my voice chips when I do but what's the world without yelling. My house is not some big mansion so I'll save you the description of my plain, old house.

"I'm in my room if you need me." Mother yelling back to me helped me realize that my family members should not yell at all. I let out a small chuckle and made my way to the kitchen because food is life. Samantha didn't always eat this much you know, spending time with me is a guarantee that you'll be a food lover in no time.

As I predicted Sam was at my house by six and we were now in my room doing what girls do at sleepovers. Text and scroll through instagram.

"Hey Jess.. uhm.. uh... DoyouthinkyoucandominatemetonightIreallywanttotry!?" Sam suddenly asked all in one breath but I understood what she said and I was so shocked my phone fell out of my hands and right on my nose.

"ooowww fuck that hurts." I yelled gripping my nose and guess what the bitch had the audacity to laugh, if looks could kill she'd be dead already. She saw my glare and stopped laughing. She cleared her throat "So can you?" She asked again with her head down. I sighed "No Sam. You're my bestie and I will not do anything to ruin that fact. Don't worry you will soon find a kinky ass girlfriend that will have no problem in trying these things with you." I told her, trying to be as sweet  as possible seeing how she's really emotional and cries easily. "Ok." She replied as if she'd lost a battle. "let's just go to bed. Don't wanna be late for school tomorrow." I could care less about school actually, I'm an advanced student and I'm basically finished with school already but I wanted to kill the tension and awkwardness in the air. "Yeah, let's." She answered with no hesitation and quickly went under the cover, turning her back to me. She was obviously embarrassed about the whole exchange but I was too tired to think about it. I slowly crawled into my space on the bed and quickly fell asleep with only one thing or should I say person on my mind. Gavin.

A/N

This is not edited as yet. Next chapter will be uploaded very soon.