New Life, New Studio

Hey it's me Baby Tiffy! Well I guess since I'm not really quite a baby anymore I guess you can call me Tiffy now, or as some people call me Tiff. Today is a special day where I get to audition for one of the top 5 best dance studios in North America! Like how cool is that. "TIFF ARE U READY TO LEAVE WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Unciemama yelled.
Well that was my mother Unciemama I used to call her that all the time when I was little because that was actually her name but now I call her Uncie, wow all the good times when I was little, good times, good times. I got my black huge dance bag with my name printed with purple on it with lots of different types of shoes such as tapping shoes, ballet, jazz and my hip hop shoes! I also have WAYY more than those in my bag of course! So I got my bag and skipped out of my room and ran down the stairs with my dance bag on top of my head, yes I am that skilled. So I hopped onto my moms car and put my dance bag in the back seat. We were driving into the dance studio, The Spotlight's parking lot and I saw many girls and boys walking into the entrance of the dance studio, my stomach started growling, I guess I forgot to eat my breakfast before I came. "Hey, good luck with your audition!" Uncie said while patted Tiff's back.
I nodded and smiled back at my mom and slammed the cars door shut and waved goodbye to my mom, I took a deep breath in and out, I ran to the entrance of the place and I was so nervous I bumped into this person, my dance bag fell onto the ground! "OMG I am so sorry! Let me help you with that there," He said while smiling.
"Oh hey, not worries it was my fault that I ran into you, no need to say sorry." I replied.
He gave me my stuff and smiled, I smiled back and just ran away, and holy he was cute! I signed in and went straight into the girls changing room, there were so many girls talking to each other and laughing like they didn't even look like they felt nervous like what!?!? I got my Jazz shoes on since My solo is on Jazz, it's my favourite type of dance, and put my hair into a bun pretty quick. After I got out of the changing room and walked into studio A. I saw the same dude that I saw earlier just standing there beside the owner, he saw me staring at him and he approached me and tapped my shoulders. "Hey! We didn't really get to meet after you bumped into me, I'm Zach what about you?" He said while introducing himself.
"Oh hi, I'm Tiffy! Are you like the dance captain or something you look like you're ready to judge people not about to audition!"
"Well yup! I'm the dance captain! So I have to get the groups ready, I'll see you later and how good you are!"
He walked away and went the owner of the place and started discussing with her. I started stretching and practicing some dance moves. After that it was time for the audition!
First up May! Good luck!
Many auditions later...
Tiffy?!
Oh no it's finally time for me to do my solo, well let's do this!

AYEEEE! Hey guys I hope u guys love the new story I made!
Bai!
-Cece <3