Did I get in?!

Everyone was staring at me, I got into the middle of studio A, and got my pose ready. The music started to play the song Bad Blood by Taylor Swift.
After dance...
Everyone started to clap as I walked away from the dancing area like I was confident that I was gonna get in. I looked back and I saw Zach smiling and gave me the thumbs up, I smiled at him back. "Alright come back in an hour to see if you got in or not!" Yelled Zach.
Since my house is pretty far away from here I can't ask my mom to drive me back home since it will take at least 40 minutes. So I decided to get something to eat since there's this burger place right around the corner. I walked into the place and everyone was staring at me, I was wondering why until I looked at my shoes...I STILL HAD MY JAZZ SHOES ON! As I walked up to the cashier to ask for the food I'm ordering, this little girl tapped my shoes, I looked down at her and smiled she started to hug my leg and she totally reminded me of me when I was little I was such a normal kid when I was little and now OF course. "Hi, may I have a cheese burger and 1 large eggplant smoothie?" I asked.
"Um... I'm sorry but we don't have any eggplant smoothie here," the cashier replied.
I literally was about to yell at that man for not having any eggplant smoothie but I didn't. "Oh.. ok, I guess I'll just have 1 water please." I asked in a polite voice.
The man gave me my stuff and I walked to a free table and ate my food while checking on my social media. I'm finally done my food and I still had 15 minutes left and yes it does take me pretty long to eat my food. I left the place and went back to the dance studio, I decided to take a mini tour of the place because it's my first time going to this dance studio and if I get in I have to know where everything is! "Hey Tiff what are you doing?" Zach asked.
"Oh I was just about to explore this place and take a look of all the studios!" I replied.
"If u want I could show u around so u won't get lost!" Zach said.
I nodded and we started walking to places in the studio. He showed me all the studios, and there's this dating place in the studio so I don't have to walk pretty far to go eat for now on! He showed me how to get to the gift store, and the hang out place. He also bought me a little pig stuff animal as like a welcome to the studio gift! It was really nice of him to do that. "Well I guess we should head back to studio A!" Zach told me.
We both headed back to the studio. There was so many people there waiting for the list for the new national team. "Alright guys! So many of you guys did so good in your solo, we wished we could accept all of you guys but we can only accept 10 people!" The owner said while saying it in a loud voice.
The owner put the list on against the wall, everyone rushed to the list. Some people started crying, and some people started celebrating! I approached the list, I couldn't see my name on there at all! I tried to hold back my tears and act all happy for everyone and congrats them. I actually thought I did really good I danced my heart out and everything but I still didn't get in. I looked back at the list and saw only 8 people on there. "So if you guys can't see there's only 8 people on the list, there was 4 people that we just couldn't decide who should take the last 2 spots so we're gonna do another audition in 1 more hour! The four people are gonna be competing against each other are..." The owner explained.
Becca
Sydney
Brooklyn
AND
Tiffy
Good luck girls!

WELL is Tiffy still gonna be able to get in?
Let's hope she does!
:)
Hope you guys love this chapter!
Don't forget to vote! ;)
-Cece <3