Prouloge

"Just go! You've done enough damage already!"

The tears stream down my face as i scream out the words. I don't want him here, i don't want him near me.

"You do not tell me what to do! I bloddy own you you bitch! Don't ever talk to me like that!"

He takes a hold of my shirt and pulls me up to his face so that i only reach the floor with a tiny bit of my toes.

My whole body is filled with panic. I don't want him here, i want him gone. I wish i never even met him.

"You don't own me, I own me! Do you think i'm scared of you or what?! Well, i'm not! So why don't you just go find another girl that is?!!"

Lie. I've never been more scared of someone in my entire life, but if he ever got to know that, i lose all of that little amount of power and self respect i've got left.

I should definitely not say stuff like this though. I know his limits, and i know when to stop. So, why don't i ever just shut up when i know i'll only make shit worse?

Just as i thoght, his eyes turns dark and he pushes me against a wall, still having his hands tight around my shirts neck.

"I would chose my next few words very carefully now if i were you. See, you may not be afraid of me yet, but you sure will be if you don't."

I san feel his breaths on my face as even more tears stream down my cheeks.

It's scary, how i've become. If younger me could see myself now, i'd be very dissapointed.

If i was smarter i probably would have shut up and just let him have things his way, but you see, i'm not very smart.

That's why instead of shutting up, i raise my hand and slap him as hard as i can across the right cheek.

"Go fuck yourself!"

And he was right, i did regret this later.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

So, hi there!👋

This is a little something i hope you enjoy, even though it pretty much sucks, sorry 'bout that.😁

But yeah, so tell me what you think in the comment and if you could vote it'd be pretty cool to.😅

Hopefully i'll see you in chapter one?

Oh, ps: This is far in the future! The book will play out before this scene!