Chapter One - My Little Sexican Can't Open The Door

Vic’s POV

We had just finish our show in San Diego and I was heading back to the green room with Jaime Preciado hot on my heels arguing with me.

“Jaime for the last time NO! Why would I sleep with Jessica!?” I shout in my best friend, Jaime face. He was accusing me of sleeping with his slutty girlfriend that none of us can stand and to be honest you can tell he does like her much either.

“I DON’T KNOW VICTOR VINCENT FUENTES, SHE SAID YOU DID!” He yelled back at me.

Jaime had used my full name. He only did that when he was severely pissed off as he knew I didn’t like it.

I stopped and turned to face him.

“WELL SHE’S LYING!” I scream at him finally losing it.

“THEN WHY ARE YOU GETTING ANGRY? ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING LIKE, I DON’T KNOW, SLEEPING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!?” He spat in my face.

“JAIME I WOULDN’T TOUCH YOUR WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND WITH A 10 FOOT POLL LET ALONE HAVE SEX WITH HER!” I spat back.

Jaime started shaking. I’d never seen him this angry before.

“Don’t. Speak. About. HER. Like. THAT” he Growled before punching me in the jaw.

I fell backwards hitting a door that flew open sending me crashing to the concrete floor. Jaime took advantage and rushed up to me about to hit me again when I fought back. We started wrestling each other and never noticed that the door had slowly shut behind us. I managed to get back to my feet.

“Don’t you see what she’s doing Jaime? She’s trying to break our friendship apart, she’s trying to destroy the band!” I said trying to catch my breath.

“What if I don’t want to just be friends?” Jaime mumbled looking down at his lap.

I froze. I’d been waiting to hear that for a very long time. I’ve always had feelings for Jaime but I blew them off thinking I’d never have a chance in hell. Wait was I even hearing him properly, or had Jaime’s punches affected my head?

“W-what?” I shakily asked.

Jaime looked up at me.

“You heard what I said.” He said as his cheeks flush a light pink.

I could feel mine heating up too.

Jaime stood up and paced over to me. He got closer and closer until he had my back pressed up against the wall with his too strong arms placed at either side of my head. He leaned in closer until our faces were inches away from each other.

“I said what if I don’t want to just be friends?” Jaime repeated before crashing his lips to mine.

I was frozen in shock at first but quickly snapped out of it and started kissing him back. The kiss was soft and gentle yet full of passion and I had a pout on my face when Jaime finally pulled away.

“I’m sorry about earlier.” Jaime said leaning his forehead on mine.

“Jessica is a whore.” He continued and we both chuckled.

We stood there gazing into each other’s eyes for a while before we decide that it’s probably best heading back before the others got suspicious and worried.

I put my hand on the door handle and twisted it. It wouldn’t budge. I tried again and yanked it hard but is still wouldn’t move. Jaime started laughing and dropped to the floor clutching his stomach.

“HAHA my little sexican can't open the door…” he chuckled.

I turned around and put my hands on my hips.

“It’s not funny!” I said, but Jaime kept laughing.

“Well if you think you’re so great why do you opened the door Mr I’m-so-better.” I said stepping out of the way.

Jaime got to his feet and put his hand on the door handle.

“watch how the pro does it.” He said as he turned the handle. It didn’t work so he tried again. He even put his foot on the wall and yanked the door but it wouldn’t budge either.

Now it was my turn to laugh. I was just about to say something when Jaime put his finger on my lips and cut me off.

“Don’t bother!” He said holding his finger there for a little while longer before slowly pulling it away.

I burst out laughing and Jaime sighed and let me laugh myself out.

Once I had done laughing we realized we weren’t going to get out any time soon by just standing here, so we went straight to Plan Z. Make as much noise as humanly possible!

After about 15 minutes we realized no one was coming to our rescue.

“Where are we anyway?” I asked.

Jaime shrugged and we both looked around. It turn out we were in some kind of store room. It had various piece of furniture, and amps and guitar tech. there was some food, water, a first aid kit and some blankets.

I looked up a Jaime and sighed.

“It looks like we’re stuck in here for the night.”