Chapter Two - Anything Could Happen

Kellin’s POV

“Would you please stay and come inside, baby

Would you please stay and please be mine, baby

Would you please stay and come inside, baby

Would you please stay and please be mine?” I sung the last part of If You Can’t Hang throwing my arms up in the air.

“Thank you San Diego, Goodnight” I said into the microphone before running of stage to join the rest of my band.

When I reached backstage I notice everyone had gone except Justin who was amused by making stupid faces at me for across the corridor.

I stopped in my tracks and arched my eyebrows at him.

“Really?” I asked.

He chuckled and nodded his head.

“I thought I’d wait on you.” He said as soon as I had caught up to him.

“Where’s the others like?” I asked.

“Green room, Bus, Bar? Fuck knows.” He said shrugging his shoulders.

I nodded my head and we started heading toward the green room when we bumped into Jack who was on the phone with tears running down his face.

He silently shook his head hanging up the phone and more tears started pouring down his face.

As soon as I saw the tears I immediately rush over to his side pulling him into a hug.

“What happened?” I asked.

“It’s Claire, she was cheating on me” he sobbed.

“It’ll be okay, man.” I said stepping back.

Justin stood with sympathy in his eyes.

“Where are the others?” I asked

Jack shrugged

“Well why don’t we head to the bar?” Justin suggested.

Jack nodded and we started walking and have a random conversation on god knows what.

“Sharks are AWESOME!!!” Justin had shouted.

Apparently me and Jack weren’t “cool” enough to know how “awesome” sharks are.

Jack shook his head laughing. He had cheered up a lot in the last five minutes but he still wasn’t fully Jack.

“Really, Justin? Do you not talk about anything other than sharks and food?” Jack asked chuckling.

Justin stopped and thought for a minute, tapping his chin it thought.

“Nope,” He said popping the P. “But you never know, anything could happen!” Justin said.

And at that a smirk grew on my face.

“Yet since we found out

Since we found out

That anything could happen

Anything could happen” I sung Ellie Goulding’s song, Anything Could Happen.

Jack looked at me and frowned.

“Kellin, Don’t bother.” He said.

I giggled.

“Anything could happen

Anything could happen” I continued to piss Jack off.

“KELLIN!”

“Anything could happen

Anything could happen

Anything could” I sung skipping circles around Jack.

“KELLIN I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU CONTINUE I’LL PUNCH YOU!”

“I smell food…” Justin said as he stopped and sniffed the air trying to find its source.

Ee, ee, ee, ee-ee,

Ee, ee, ee, ee-ee,

Ee, ee, ee, ee-ee,

Ee, ee-ee, ee,

Ee-ee, (ee-ee)”I continued.

Justin by now had found where the food was coming from and was about to open the door to some sort of store room.

“KELLIN, THAT’S IT!” Jack shouted, playfully shoving me.

I Grabbed his wrists as I fell back, bumping into Justin as we all tumbled through the door and onto that hard cement floor.

“OUCH!”I groaned as Justin kicked me in attempt to wriggle out from beneath Jack and me.

I was only then I looked up to see two familiar faces. Vic and Jaime. They both had the same expressions on their faces that read “what the hell are you three doing” and “Thank God”. I don’t why the “Thank God” but hey who knows what might have been going on. *wink wink*.

Justin awkwardly coughed and everyone turn to stare at him.

“Can I have some food … PLEASE?” Justin begged.

We all laughed.

“Sure help yourself just, Jack don’t shut the-” Vic said but was cut off by the door swinging shut.

“-door” he finished.

I looked a Vic weirdly.

“Why?” I asked.

Jaime sighed.

“Because no one can open it from the inside” He said and explained to us how he and Vic got trapped in.

So it was official.

Vic, Jaime, Justin, Jack and me were now trapped in until the morning.