Dante's upset Engen

Kawii~Chan was distracting Dante Kawii~Chan:Dante~Kun please make cookies!!! Or... Dante:Or what??? Kawii~Chan:Or Kawii~Chan will give you 12 burned cookies!!! Dante:Ok! Ok! I will!! Jeez Kawii~Chan!!!
Kawii~Chan:*Writes down Recipe* Dante:Are you done??? Kawii~Chan:I'm done writing!! Dante~Kun Jeez!!! Dante:Ok!!! Ok!!! What do we do first??? Kawii~Chan:Well read the recipe!! Jeez Dante~Kun!!! Dante:Ok ok I will!! Jeez Kawii~Chan!!! Kawii~Chan:*Slaps Dante* Dante:Ow!!! What was that for? Kawii~Chan:Well you were not listening!!! To me!!! Dante:Ok I will this time Kawii~Chan:*Tells Dante~Kun how to bake a cookie* Dante:What do we do again???
Kawii~Chan:Ughhhhhhh!!!!! Dante~Kun!!!!! *Punches Dante 23 times* Dante:Owwwwwww!!! What was that for??? Kawii~Chan:Cause you were not listening!!! Dante:Than why did you pick me for baking cookie's than?!? Kawii~Chan:Cause I heard that at baking with someone!!! That's why!!! Dante: *sighs* this time I will do what ever you want me to do!!!! Kawii~Chan:*Talking for 4 minutes*
Dante:Ok!!! --10 hours later--
Katelyn:*Runs in house And Screams*Traaaaaaviiiiiiisssss!!!!! Kawii~Chan:THE COOKIES ARE DONE!!!KATELYN~SAMA DO YOU WANT COOKIES? IF NOT KAWII~CHAN UNDERSTANDS BUT IF KATELYN~SAMA DOES WANT COOKIES KAWII~CHAN IS GOING TO BE SO SO SO HAPPPY!!!!!!!!! Katelyn:I WOULD LOVE SOME KAWII~CHAN!!!!! Kawii~Chan:*Dies while screaming* Katelyn:Kawii~Chan are you ok??? Travis*Apears behind Katelyn* Katelyn:*Turns around* Gah! Aphmau:Just finished the prank so let me Go walk home and tell Kawii~Chan*Starts Walking* Dante:Can I go now? Kawii~Chan:Yes! Dante:*Walks out Side and go to the Car*
Dante:*Starts The Engein* Why Isn't the Engein working? Looks at Engein What the heck happened to my Engein!!!! Garroth!!!!!!!!