1.. ∞

A/n : picture perfect is not real. Please dont steal the name (:

Melane pov

" babe youll do great! " Niall said to me as i was about to walk up on stage. My name is melane im 16 and im auditioning on the xfactor. i was a year older than niall who was 15. but that didnt matter to us. we just enjoyed each others company. i gave him a peck on the cheek, and nervously walked up on the stage to audition. i held the mircophone close to my chest and sang my heart out.

♡ 3 yrs later ♡

' Harmony! Lets go! your taking forever. ' perrie screamed from across the room. ' and jade give me my mascara back. ' once perrie said that, jade went running & tried to hide from perrie. we are on tour. im so lucky to be in picture perfect. with all my best friends.

I decided to lay on the couch and i turned on the tv. I was scrolling through channels when i heard the name " niall horan " i immedently went to the channel and i saw him. he looked exactly the same except he changed his hair. i yelled angrily & the girls came running in " are you okay? " " whats wrong? " they asked me.

I couldnt take it anymore so i went up in my room and perrie so rudly came in. " babe.. Im sorry " she said. i struggled through the tears to say ' perrie he c-couldnt e-even c-call me i feel like a i-idiot. ' i told her

Me and niall promised that we'd always keep it touch after the xfactor.

He never texted me back. I didnt even know he was famous til now. i hated niall horan. i hated him. and nothing could change that .

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Niall fanfic. um hi. my name is mel. bye now ♡