3 ( part 1 ).. ∞

Hola. Tonight lets get some and live while we young. Can we do some votes , reads, and comments maybe?

It would mean alot!

~ mel ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nialls pov:

I came home trying to look like nothing happened with simon. my clothes were messed up and my eyes looked puffy. i came in the flat locked the door and lied on the couch. it was getting a bit late. as i drifting off i got a text.

From:ashlynn

Tomorrow @7pm pick melane up for dinner. Dress casual.

The thought of seeing her and being with her tomorrow gave me the chills.

Melanes pov:

From ashylnn:

Tomorrow @7Pm niall will pick you up. Dress casual for dinner.xx

I threw my phone on the side of the couch while perrie was trying to figure me out. the other girls were out shopping. " Babe whats wrong " she asked. i couldnt tell her. Its a secret. at least not now. ' Just stress ' i told her. she looked like she understand. i gave a small smile. She nodded like she understood.

I kept replaying the moment i saw him. I didnt let him apologize. but

He deserved it.

All those years with leaving me alone.

He deserved it.

~ Next day ~

I peered over my phone. 5:50 pm. ugh getting worthy looking is a bore. so much work.

I texted ashlynn my adress to give to ugh him and then i properly laid all my clothes on my bed and went to take a shower. i was going to wear a white top, pair of blue jeans with black flats and my hair is a high ponytail.

The girls were out so i had no-one to do my makeup. Then there was a knock on the door. i opened the door and there was this blond girl. Kinda short and she had a bag of makeup.

" Im lou. here to do your makeup! " i nodded slowly and told her to come in.

15 minutes before 7 i was ready. my makeup looked just... wow! i changed into my outfit and went back to see lou.

" Look i know you and niall dont really like each other but give him a chance yeah? hes so sweet and he would do anything to - "

There was a knock. i opened the door. it was him. ' Hey and hi lou? ' He said to me and the blond. she smiled and simply said " makeup. " He nodded and we said our goodbyes to lou and left.

Guess i might not ever know what lou was about to say of niall. and really, i didnt want to know.

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Heyyyy EVERYONE! ITS MEH! can we get feedback and reads over here? It would mean alot! just a few would mean everything to me! i love you guys so much. bye now! ~ Mel xx