9.. ∞

Nialls pov:

THE smell of pancakes eggs and bacon filled rhe room. I shuffled around in bed to realize melane wasent there. i skipped downstaires to see that she was cooking. ' hey beautiful ' i whisperd in her ear." Hey ni " she mumbled. " do ya need help darlin? " i asked polietly. ' just set the food on the table while i wake the fam up. ' i nodded as she left the room. I set the table covers on the table and then set down the forks and spoons. i put a glass of juice on each mat and sat down. in a matter of seconds everyone came down. mommy first , greggie second , and mel last. we all smiled as we sat down. We all ate sharing stories and smiles. i could get used to this. ' hey ma? ' she swerved her head to me. ' I hate to break up the fun but we have to go soon.' She gave an understanding smile as did everyone else. " ill miss you niallboo " i shook my head and blushed as my mum hasent called me that in years. melane raised a eyebrow which i ignored. " yeah ill miss you too idiot. " greg smiked. " and we'll of course miss melly! " melane giggled. oh that giggle. it kills me. i wish i could hear it forever. Mumsy got up and gave mel a hug and greg did the same. i wrapped my arms around her as she put her head in the crook of my neck. A chorus of awws filled the room. ' what time do we have to go? ' " Um just go take a shower now. ill be ready by the time you get out melly. " i said in a childish tone which earned me a slap to the head. ' Only greggie can call me that ' " So what can i call you? " i asked her.

" You can call me yours."

Melane pov:

Why the hell did i just say that? What is wrong with me? like what? thats only going to make him fall for me more. im stupid. so so stupid. i frowned at myself. i was getting out of the shower when i realized... I didnt bring any clothes. i got out of the shower. " niall! " I screamed. he came in 10 seconds flat. ' yes sweetie. ' he said eyeing my body smirking. " first stop being pervy and 2 do you have any clothes i could possibly borrow? " ' You can borrow my mums pants and you can wear my sweater. " i smiled. " well what are you waiting for? go get them. " ' Im enjoying the view. ' he smirked at me. i had to push him out.i quickly changed with the clothes niall had brought back. I walked downstaries only to be rushed into the car. " Hey niall? " ' Hmm? ' " Do you remember anything yesturday " he raised his eyebrow. ' Not really. did i do something wrong? ' his voice sounded shaky." no no. its just yesturday you told me you l-loved me. " i said quietly. he chuckled a bit. ' Come on luv. i was wasted. " Are you telling me you said it because you were shit faced? " He screatched the back of his neck before repli-ing to me. " erm yes " ' Wow some nerve. ' i muttererd under my breath. he oviously ignored my comments.

*.*.*.*.*

As soon as we got back home , i busted the door to say hi to all my friends. they looked really happy to see me. i hugged ashton a bit longer. he smelled really good. they were coughs and humming sounds. i ungripped ashtons neck and he did the same to my waist. he gave me that reassurance that niall never has.speaking of niall, i didnt see him anywhere.he probably saw me and ashton and went away. but why should i care? its not like he loves me anyways.i grabbed ashtons hand and put him inside the sleeping quater and locker the door. i put my forehead on his and said " kiss me " he looked a bit taken back but i said it again. " kiss me ". He nodded and pulled me close to him connecting my lips to him. he begged for entrence ( which i granted ) and i ran through his hair. he then left my lips and starter to suck my neck.moans came out from me as i was being pleasured when a knock came from the door. " damn " he whisperd. i opened the door and jade appeared. ' erm i heard sounds.. and i wanted to make sure noone was having babies!! ' i chuckled and reassured her that wasent happening. ash then said in my ear, ' we'll finish this later ' with a wink. i went back to the ' kitchen ' sorta thing only to see niall making out with some chick. i felt something in my stomach. was it jealousy? maybe but i shouldnt be jealous of him.. or her. ' get her out of here. ' i said through gritted teeth. Everyone started to come in and stare at me. ' i said get her out of here. ' she raised up her hands and left the bus. ' and you ' i pointed to niall . ' What do you think youre doing?! kissing another girl in the bus?! do you realize how that makes me look or feel? well two can play that game. ' i grabbed ashtons face and pressed it against mines.our lips touching warmness going through me. everyone looked shocked. niall looked like he was goin to cry. i had felt the dry tearstains on my cheeks. ' play with me? dont think youll get away with it easy horan. ' with that. i grabbed ashtons hand and pulled him into the room. niall had hurt me so many times and this time revenge had come.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

HEY GUYS!!! so um its been a while. vote read comment and share pls!