Silent Meeting

> Picture of Ogiwara Ai <

"Slow down a little bit on the crane shot at the start." a staff member shouts.

"Camera two, move back before we enter Melody B." another person orders.

"Let's check the final group shot before we start." someone suggests.

"Could we raise the volume on our voices more?" one of the members ask.

"Please turn down the rhythm section a little." another of the members state.

The girl beside me steps forward as she gets to look closer at the performance that is going to be held soon. Her baby-brown hair that is in a ponytail follows her as her pink eyes stare towards the stage in front. My blue orbs glance her way before looking back to the group of males in front of us. 

"B-Project is standing by. Ten seconds to rehearsal. Nine, eight, seven six, five, four, three..." then the staff silently counts down with his fingers.

And that's when the stage starts.

Ikusen mono musen ga

Bokura wo chikazuketeku

Meguriaeba shunkan ni

Ugokidashita DESTINY

Cause I'm never giving up

Mayowazuni

We must going on

Shinjite

Ichizuna hitomi ni

Mabushii kagayaki wo utsushite

Tashikana omoi de egaiteyuku

Kagiri no nai

Mirai wa ima ryoute de tsukamou

Soshite

Subete wo kaeteyuku

BRAND NEW na sekai (Give me)

Tobikomeba sugu soba de

Kimi wo matteiru kara

Soshite subete wo kaerareru

Bokura dake no STORY

Dare mo mita koto nai

Ashita e no Kodou*Ambitious

Doki doki kanjite

Tomoranai kono mune ga DREAM! DREAM!

Tokimeki afuretara

Sugi no STAGE e

They are all taking deep breathes as they stand there facing the camera while they freeze on their ending pose. My eyes widen slightly with twinkles in them as I can feel my heart beat from their performance. I know I wasn't the only one as the girl beside is also the same, along with everyone else in the room that has watch this amazing performance. The whole area is deadly silent as you can nearly hear everyone's heartbeat.