Chapter 1

It was Friday the holy day where school ended and the weekend begun.

You got up from the warm embrace of your bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. The door was locked so that meant only one thing. Your step-sister Mikasa was still in there. Groaning you banged on the door

"MIKASA ACKERMAN I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" you yelled. You heard a grunt and the shower stop.

"(y/n) go to the downstairs bathroom" Mikasa shouted.

"Fineee" you said and dragged yourself to the downstairs bathroom hoping that your step-brother Levi wasnt in there too. You knocked on the door and.. It was also locked "great" you mentally facepalmed. Levi and Mikasa were your step siblings. Ever since your father died when you were 9 your mother was locked away.. Away from you and society. You were sad, very sad you were alone. But it all changed when you met Levi and Mikasa. The three of you instantly clicked, you loved eachother very much. Levi of course didnt show it but he cared for you. You were so happy to hear that Levi and Mikasa's dad was going to marry your mom. You were also happy to finally call Levi nd Mikasa your brother and sister.
But of course it had its price. Three kids equals three times more trouble and Levi being the clean freak that he is didnt allow you to even walk out of your room if your bed wasnt made. Ahh you were happy with them but they sometimes annoyed the crap out of you. Suddenly the bathroom door flew open and an annoyed half naked Levi stood infront of you.

"What?" he asked annoyed. You decided to put operation 'free the bathroom' into action.

"Oh Levi the living room is in desperate need of your vacuuming skills" you stated, making sure you sounded dramatic. He raised his eyebrow and motioned for you to continue.

"Oh you must see this horrifying sight. The living room is all dusty and the windows are so very filthy" you said and you could see the fear in his eyes. The fear of an unclean living room and filthy windows.

He didnt even change, he dashed out of the bathroom and went to grab his vacuum and windex and a cloth. You giggled and watched him as he started to clean. You went into the bathroom and locked the door and prepared yourself for a bath. After 15 minutes spent in the bath you decuded it was time to get out. You got out and wrapped a towel around your body. You brushed out your (h/l) (h/c) hair and dried it with a hair drier. You walked out to see Levi.. Still cleaning. You quicly went to your room and put one some (f/c) jeans and a (f/c) long sleeve shirt. You straightened out your hair and put on a little bit of make up. It was enough for it to cover the thin scar on your right cheekbone. Funny thing is that you didnt remember how you even got it.

Sighing you grabbed your (f/c) backpack and put on some (f/c) shoes. You tapped your foot on the ground annoyed, knowing Mikasa and her lazy ass it'll take forever for her to get ready. Finally after 15 minutes a running Mikasa appered on the stairs. You threw your hands in the air in joy

"Yey you made it, now lets go" you said and grabbed her hand.

"(Y/nnnnn) waitttttt" she panted out, "what nowww" you said. Mikasa knelt down and tied her shoes then got up again "ok lets go"

As you were getting out a certain someone asked.

"Arent you forgetting someone" Levi said pointing to himself. You smiled like a total goofball "ehhh sawwy Lewy" you said acting like a baby " Now hurry up an lets go" you said as the three of you got out. Locking the door the three of you went to the nearest bus stop. Yes you went to school by bus because a) you and Mikasa were 17 so you didnt have a drivers licence and b) even tho Levi was 18 your step dad didnt quite trust Levi with a car so the three of you were stuck with the bus.