The way he looked at her

Toby Cavanaugh awoke in bed next to the love of his life, he awoke feeling more happy than he ever thought was possible, his life was perfect and that was all down to her. It was the morning after their first big night spent together, they had slept together before but this time was different, they had become more comfortable with each other, she was open to trying new things and letting him take the reigns... For once, which was big for her as she always like to be in control, which Toby didn't always object to either.

He rolled over slowly trying not to wake her up, she was the most amazing thing he had ever laid eyes on, the way the sunlight draped across her face... It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. They had made their way back to the Edgewood motor court motel where they had first shared a bed, a kiss and found their love for playing scrabble together however unconventional it may be, room 214 was his happy place.

After laying next to her and just admiring the overwhelming beauty that was his girlfriend Spencer Hasting for a few short minutes she began to stir, she slowly opened her chocolate orbs to be met by his crystal blue ones, immediately she felt safe but more than that, now that she thought about it, she had never had a very happy childhood or even household, having to compete with her sister all the time, keeping up her grades in school although that one didn't require much effort as her Hastings genes had her covered, it was different when she was with him... He was her home, he was her safe place to land, her happiness.

He smiled at her, she was perfect and she was his, "why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned worried as to what she looked like so early in the morning and after last nights antics, he locked their hands lacing their fingers together, a perfect fit "I was just admiring the most beautiful woman I have ever and will ever lay eyes on... I love you Spence" he said, the smile still not leaving his face, "I love you too Tobes..." she she quickly returned before snuggling her way into his chest, "...more than you'll ever know".

My names Ellie, sorry this was kinda boring and a bit short but this is my first piece and this is what I wanted to write, there should be more soon, if you have any suggestions please comment I am open to all ideas. I will try make them more exciting.