Unexpected visitor

Sorry this has taken so long to write guys, I started to write this a few weeks ago but never got round to finishing it, I've just been to busy, anyway I think this story with have two parts so if you would like the second part or have any suggestions for more story lines then please feel free to tell me, and lastly I really appreciate all the reads I've been getting, I'm so close to 100 now which I know is not many but it's way more than I was expecting, so thank you. E x

Spencer knew this was wrong, but after everything that's happened she didn't care anymore, that spot on the debate team was one of the only things she had left, so she did it, she'd invited Andrew round, she knew he couldn't resist her, and so came the ultimatum. For every question she got wrong she would take off an item of clothing until they were both completely bare, if she won she got her place back, she had nothing to lose. It was perfect, the plan was working and Andrew was loving it. After removing both socks and shoes, then moving into her bra she was feeling pretty confident in her position, until she heard a knock at the door; she sashayed over feeling happy with herself and opened it, her face dropped and suddenly her heart was in her stomach, "Oh hi, um I mean what do you want Toby?" she stuttered even though she was in complete shock, "First of all I'm going to ask what the hell your doing?" Toby raised his voice to say, as he could clearly see Andrew sitting in just his boxers and socks on Spencer's living room sofa, his jealousy began rising "Why, it's not like you care, and we aren't together anymore so you have no right to tell me what I can and can't do" Spencer spat, he could tell she was upset with him, but he still couldn't stop staring at her, this was all his fault anyway, what had he done to her, she's just so perfect and he ruined it, "You know I care Spencer and I'm offended that you'd ever believe that I don't, I would have done anything for you and only you, you were the one good thing in my life an it's all my fault, everything that's happened to you, I should have stopped it, I'm supposed to protect you and I failed." He stopped, she stood there in shock not knowing what to say, he blamed himself and it was killing him. "I think I should probably leave" he said sadly as he turned from her and began to walk away from the beautiful brunette.