FREAKY CHAPTER!!

😂 mkaay ill try to make it long and what not. This goes out to no one in particular, only if u want it to😉 its lesbian sex & straight sex. BUT yes, enjoy 😜😜

(Girl x Girl)

.. It started with a simple peck on the neck.. right then and there she knew her weakness would over come her in the process.

She laid back and let out a soft sigh. The female next to her was anxious. She had no clue what to do. But her being herself ....she was already horny.

She climbed on top and gently sucked on her neck

She climbed on top and gently sucked on her neck. Soon enough a reddish/purple hickey was forming and she enjoyed it with much excitement & passion.

Time passed by and soon enough clothes was covering the floor. Room was hot with soft moans escaping here and there...

She looked up at her partner, eyes full of lusting desire, while whispering "take me"

Being the most aggressive one she attacked her neck with more hot kisses..trailing them down her body slowly. Keep in mind they are both naked slender model type bodies. Nice set of breasts, curvy butt you could grip on and squeeze like it was a soft firm pillow.

No words left their mouth. They just both knew they couldn't wait any longer. She waited long enough for this day to come and she finally had her.

Her legs grew wide apart, her partner admiring her beauty, she was tooken back from the beautiful sight.

That long...long tongue of hers slid up her slit and up to her clit , separating her lips. She moved her tongue around the clit nibbling and giving it soft pecks here and there.

It haven't even been five minutes and her mind had went to cloud nine. She slightly arched her back and tugged on the hair from the head that was in between her legs.

"Oooo fuck" slipped out of her mouth as she felt that Long tongue enter her. Her body jerked upwards from the sudden movement. Soon enough she went crazy. Getting tongue fucked was her first sexual experience and she loved it. With the tongue wiggling around inside her, she felt a finger rub up against her clit. At this point she was speechless of words, her mouth was open but nothing came out, sexy screams here and there tho.

....... TO BE CONTINUED!

(Boy x Girl)

I leaned over and whispered in her ear "ill eat yo pussy" she shivered and slid away from me. "Fuck you" she commented back and i chuckled to myself

Shit.. who was i kidding ? I know i want my pussy ate & bomb ass dick at the same time. I rejected because he pissed me off. Sleeping will get my mind out of the gutter so thats what i did. Five minutes of thinking i eventually fell asleep on my side of the bed.

"Babe" i called out and poked her side. Yess she was sound asleep! Her being mad at me was a huge turn on and she knew it. My dick was hard & not going soft no time soon. I slid her panties off and was surprised, she was soaked!

I hovered over her small frame and moved her leg over to the side. While wrapping the other on the side of my waist. I positioned my dick at her entrance and slid in with the bed moving with a soft umph against the wall. Her body jolted up away from me making me pull out, i was barley in and shes running !

I smirked and moved up, ramming my hardened dick up inside her & she screamed her lugs out

I smirked and moved up, ramming my hardened dick up inside her & she screamed her lugs out. My strokes was long and deep but still slow and passionate. She gripped my back and dug her nails in my skin. I groaned out in great pleasure from the pain in my back and also from her walls wrapping around my dick tightly.

"Baby

"Baby.. fuuuck" he slid in deeper and i lost control of myself, i put my hands up against his chest and started pushing him out which was nothing to him. He was still fucking me with great force. I think hes in my stomach !

My pussy gripped his dick as he hit my spot, i whimpered as my first orgasm came along, still nothing to him. Hes pounding into me as i move up and run away.

"Nuh uh baby, take this dick" i grunted and quickly flipped her over , thrusting my dick back inside her. Her pussy had me feelin weak as fuck but i wasn't trying to moan like a lil bitch.

Her ass was up against me everytime i thrusts my hips foward she went upwards so i held onto her waist and pulled her back and held her to me making sure she wasn't going away.

I dont know how to feel right about now. Tears weld up in my eyes but i still moaned out uncontrollably. It hurted so bad but felt so good.

About a good ten minutes of him fucking me from the back i collapsed on my stomach and he laid back.

Haha thought i was done? I looked over and she was still gripping onto the sheets. I pulled her on top of me and slid myself in deeply, she screamed and moved her hips slowly. I followed along with her by moving my hips up she quickly put her hands on my chest "fuck baby wait ..." her hand left my chest and went down to her pussy. She rubbed her clit fast and i already knew what was about to happen. I didnt stop tho i kept moving my hips up holding her down with one hand and squeeze her ass with the other.

My head went back and i quickly moved up and off his dick as i squirted hard all over him. I blushed "sorry baby" he nodded and pulled me down once again. I let out a soft whimper more like a moan as i felt his warm liquid rush inside me.

His eyes was closed tightly and his hands never left my ass. It was a strong grip. Teasing him, i put my face in his neck and sucked on it, riding him til he was done nutting. Wow..

Thaaaa fawkinnn end 😂 comment ? 😍😍😍😜