Chapter 3

"No I didn't wait to long" she responds and smiles at me more.
"That's good...so you see...my dads coming home today I haven't seen him in a year or so.." I warned myself more then her. "I just don't want you to freak out or anything.. Because I really don't know him to well"
She looks at me concerned "do you not want me to go so it's easier? "
"NO! I mean no I'd rather have someone there with me if that's too much to ask.." I blush awkwardly. She looks at me curiously "alright" she giggles. 'Oh she's so beautiful'
My mom pulls up.
"She's here!" I say a little to over excited. Then I look at her questioningly "where's your brother?" She looks at her phone then back at me. "There he is!" She points to a fragile, small, brown haired brown eyed boy. 'So cute...' I open the back door for them and get in the front.
Mom looks furious. She whispers."I told you your father was coming home." I look at her serious "I know but she's new and doesn't know the town well."
Mom glares at me for a minute and sighs "fine..." I look back at Branden. Then at her brother. "What's your name?" He looks at me almost terrified 'awww' He stammers out "L-l-len..." his face turns incredibly read. I face forward quickly 'damn he's so shy'.

-------
We get to our house. It was a simple medium size house. Two floors, a basement. Three bathrooms. Three bedrooms not including the master bedroom and basement.
Mom looks at me once she parks. "Take your friends upstairs and clean up a bit. Your father is coming home soon. If he asks she's your girlfriend and you needed to babysit the boy." She gets out and goes inside. I look at Branden "I'm sorry about that. I don't know what crawled up.." Branden talks over me quickly "it's fine haha ha ha " She's looking at her brother.
We all get out and go inside to my room.