Chapter 1

I walk into the big fancy school. It felt really weird to be here. I was oldest of my orphanage, the only one who goes to high school. I felt out of place. All the girls had beautiful long hair, while I had the haircut of a male K-Pop Idol. Speaking of K-Pop, I wish to audition to become a trainee someday. I can sing, and I can dance like superstar. I'm gonna be a star.

When I walked through the hallways, there was one particular girl who threw me off guard. She was beautiful. She had dark brown hair, and smile that reminded me of a bunny. I wonder if she likes carrots? Hop hop! 

"Who is she?" I ask a stranger.

"You don't know her? She's Nayeon! Only the most popular girl in Oppaigoo HS. Since you're just a newbie, I suggest you stay out of her sight," The stranger advised.

"Okay..." I respond with disappointment.

I still had 30 minutes before my first class started. I should probably fix up my make-up. I went inside the restroom. To my surprise, I found Nayeon there. She was the only girl in the restroom, and she was applying mascara. She was so gorgeous... If only she were mine. She's probably as straight as a line. Sigh.

I slowly walk next to the sink beside her. She stares at me and analyzes my entire body.

"Um... Who are you?" She asks.

"I'm Jungyeon. Nice to meet you, Nayeon right?" 

"EW! Don't get too close to me!" She hissed.

She pushed me against the wall. She smeared lipstick against my face, not once, but twice. 

"What are you doing?! Get off of me you rabbit!" I yell.

Nayeon stopped and backed away. She started whimpering. I felt bad for her... Even if I only knew her for about 5 minutes, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to comfort her so she wouldn't stop crying. After all, you do that for the people you love, right? Do I love Nayeon? I don't know.

"H-how did you know that name... People called me that in primary school! I hate you so much!" She sniffled.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. You were just getting all over me. I honestly felt so attacked. Um... What I mean is..."

I leaned forward and wiped off the tears on Nayeon's face. I got in close and gave her a sloppy wet kiss. All of a sudden, she picked my body up and threw me against the wall.

"DON'T KISS ME YOU PIG! I AM NOT THE ONE!" She hollers.

I groan, my back ached so bad. I shouldn't have went in for the kiss.

"Honestly! Mind your own business, lesbian."

Nayeon stuck her tongue out at me and left the restroom. I struggled to get up. It took me about 15 minutes to scrub her lipstick off my face. Sigh, this isn't looking to be a good day. 

I went through my day. It sucked being in this hell hole. I just wanted to go home. Why must I suffer? When I got home to the orphanage, Ms. Ling called me into her office. There were two adults... And oh no, Nayeon! I can't believe she was here.

"Hello, Jungyeon! It would appear this family would like to adopt you!"

"W-WHAT!" Nayeon and I both screamed.

I had to take a seat. I fiddled with my fingers. This means that I would have to live with Nayeon. I hate her so much! ... But I lowkey like her... BUT I HATE HER! She ruined my day at school, why must this happen all of a sudden? I hate everything!

"Hello it's a pleasure to meet you. I will be your new father!" 

"And I will be your new mother! This is your new step-sister, Nayeon!"