Sly fox ch.3

Morgan's pov
---------------------------
"Wake up!"

"Huh" I respond as i look up to see a fresh out of the shower Alec

"Do you want to go to starbucks?"

"Sure give me 5 minutes to get ready."

"Ok"

So i get up grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. 5 minutes later i walk out to see Alec smirking.

"What?" I say worried

"You look hot in jeans!"

"You don't look to bad yourself."

So we walk out and get into his car and before he even started the car he put his hand on my thigh and slowly made it right next to my wom (to put it in the cleanest words possible)

Shriek!!

"What do you want to wait till we get back to the room?" Alec asks with a huge smirk on his face.

"WTF!!!!! UH forget it i need a new roomate!"

So of course i'm pist so i run out of his carr before he can start it and go straight to the room and start to text violet telling her everything. And right as we finished talking Alec throws the door open and locks it behind him, witch makes shivers go down my spine.

"I just don't understand you greene."

"How so?"

"Every other girl would have stuck her tounge down my throught but you just got pissed."

"Well I would tell you that you ego is bigger than your head but that would be a understatement."

"God I can't wait for......" Alec says
"Wait for what?" I ask curiosly
"Nothing"

Sometimes i just want to kiss that boy, wait what am i thinking i just met him and he is a total jerk but a sexy hot greek sex god jerk at that.

"Well if you say so." Alec said
SHIT?! did i just say that out load but before I could finish my thoughts i was cut of by alecs lips attacking mine and it felt good.