The begining.

Jade's Pov:

Hi! My name is Jade. It's summer of 2016 currently which means I will be turning 14 soon! I'm super excited, it means I will only have four more years of torture left. Then I can leave him, then I can be free.

I used to be happy once, but that almost seems like a lifetime ago. I was born on August, 3rd, 2002. Laura was my mom and Daniel is my dad. Btw I did say was, as in past tense but we aren't in that part of the story yet. When I was 8 my family was perfect. It was me and my parents. I was a lonely child, it was actually pretty nice. We played in the yard together, we went on walks, they even tucked me in at night together.

Until one night. On October,27th, 2006 my mom was killed. She got into a horrible accident and died instantly. My dad and I were devastated, at first my dad was really sad. Then he started to drink, he kept coming home drunk. I didn't think anything of it until one day, he hit me. I would have never thought my own father would lay a hand on me.

He called me slut, skank, cunt, bitch, and way more things I didn't understand at the time. Next thing you know he started r-raping me. Sorry it's kind of hard to say. School didn't help much. I only had a few friends, they would notice the bruises but I just said I was clumsy. My teachers noticed to, but I told them the same thing I told my friends. I was clumsy. Although that was true I shouldn't have had this much bruises. But they believed me anyway.

Fast forward a couple years and here we are, in the present. My birthday is only a month away! Nothing is better, actually it's gotten worse. Daniel... I m-mean "Dad" pulled me out of school. I call him Daniel in my head because I don't think of him as a father anymore, I think of him as.... I guess a "kidnapper" if you will. I don't believe this man is my father, a father would never do this. Of coarse I call him "Dad" or "sir" , he's been liking me call him "master" lately which is a little over board but I say it anyway.

I serve him 24/7 and if I don't, then I either get beat or raped. I am scared of him, I always flinch or whimper. Which makes him smile. He's never sober anymore so I don't know if he's doing on purpose or not.

Four more years Jade just keep going, you got this. I think...

Daniel just got home, drunk like always.
"Come here you little bitch!" He slurred. I scurried over to where he was and said my usual "yes sir" to him. As soon as I got to him he slapped me.
"Shut up, I didn't ask you to speak." He said as I held my burning cheek. A felt a tear slide down my face only making my check sting more. I look back to my father and see him smirk a little.

I felt another stinging on my other check knowing where this is heading. He punched me and slapped me over and over again, with the occasional kicking spree. Then I felt a breeze on my chest and legs, he never did both in one day. The next thing I know my undergarments are off and I am on the floor.

I try to stay quiet until he's done getting his  pleasure. After he was done he slapped me and said "Disgusting whore." And left.

I got up barely able to walk and went to the kitchen. I opened the medicine cabinet and looked for something until I came across it. Anti-pregnancy pills. Daniel went and got some so I wouldn't get, you know. I was very great full for that. After I took the pills I went to go make me some food. I was already really tired so I just made a sandwich and went to bed.

As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. Falling into a deep and peaceful sleep, the only thing that can help me get away from this cruel reality.

The next day I was woken up with loud banging on the door. Thinking it was my dad who forgot key. I opened the door to...