Prologue

Cover Credit   -vxidstiles

Sirena's and Edmund's song: I Wanna Know You

Middle of the night arrived when Caspian was asleep, he was surprised to see his professor wake him up perhaps for another lesson. No this was something far dangerous than imagined as he cupped the young Princes' mouth to get him not to ask questions but to follow him.

His little sister was by his side knowing what's going on that they needed to move quick, the professor managed to get them on the same horse and had him run away into the woods. Carrying what looked to be the horn of queen Susan Sirena was so interested in during her lessons with her older brother.

"Caspian faster!" She shouted at the sound of the telmarines coming after them in horses of their own.

"Don't worry Sirena I promised you after father died I'd..."

But he was cut off flipped off his horse as his sister has flung the other side, he quickly ran to her but as he did two animal-like creatures came out in the dark not able to see them clearly Caspian grabbed the horn hearing the words.

"No!"

The two were knocked out by a dwarf as a badger saw him come in with two prisoners who'd wake up soon; discussing what to do with them once done.

"I say we slit their throats." Said one voice.

"No, they're innocent teens, especially the littlest one. No, let them rest, we shall deal with them in the morning.

And that was the agreement between Nikabrik and Badger, Sirena heard it all and gave a smile knowing that if it weren't for the badger they'd be dead by now actually, she just got comfortable and let her eyes shut going to sleep.