Louis Tomlinson: my new boyfriend?

chapter 1:

Isabella's POV

Me and my bff, Erika were backstage at one directions take me home tour. We were waiting for them to come out and greet us. Suddenly 5 familiar voices screamed "HI WERE ONE DIRECTION!!!"

i started fangirling on the inside but i tried to stay CASUAL. (A/N : i love louis tomlinson and Erika loves niall horan)

we shakily said hi back to them, excited and fangirling!!!! "what are your names?" asked harry "well im isabella" and "im erika"

i asked louis for a picture while erika made googly eyes at niall -.-

louis' and i's picture was him kissing me on the cheek while i stood there blushing c':

i pushed erika towards niall

Erika's POV

"dammit," i muttered

"Hi" said niall cheerfully

"Hi" said Erika nervously

"what can i do for you erika?"

"um can i have a picture with you?"

"of course, love

the picture of them was niall hugging her while she stood there redder than a tomato

Isabella's POV

i gave erika a thumbs up and continued to make conversation with louis, zayn, liam, and harry.

"so louis, how are things with you and eleanor?"

"great" said louis

it feels so awkward there's nothing to talk about with them,But wow louis was so adorable i thought.

Louis' POV

"woah" i thought, for a fan this kid is pretty hot. but im happy with eleanor i dont see why i would break up with her for a fan.

Isabella's POV

i tried to talk to harry, liam, and zayn to get my mind off of louis and his perfect hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Erika's POV

"so niall, what is your favorite food?" i cant believe i just asked NIALL HORAN WHAT HIS FAVORITE FOOD IS IM SCARED FOR THE ANSWERS...i thought.

Niall's POV

"FAVORITE FOOD!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I LOVE TO EAT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!!! said niall playfully.

Erika's POV

I laughed at niall's joke and we both turned a deep shade of red.

nialls laugh was so adorable, i thought in my head. im so glad he doesnt have a girlfriend...maybe we'd have an actual chance together...?

Niall's POV

i loved the way she smiled and how she always blushed so easily thought niall. maybe i can casually bring up the question about a boyfriend?

Chapter 2:

Still Niall's POV

"So Erika do you...um have a...boyfriend?"

Erika's POV

OMG WHAT IF NIALL ASKS ME OUT RIGHT HERE AND NOW!?!?!? i thought in my head excitedly, but still we barely met.

"No, no i don't" i finally said to niall.

"Oh well, yay for us being forever alone!" said Niall

"Haha ya i guess so"

crap i thought, i guess i was wrong.

Niall's POV

damn i feel so wimpy around her, i would ask her out but i just know she would turn me down

Chapter 3 :

Louis' POV

"Wow I'm actually wondering about my relationahip with eleanor." i told Harry.

"ya she always has that same excited look on her face when she sees you." said harry

Harry's POV

I really hope he can't tell that im lying right to his face...i thought

(A/N: in my story people are paying eleanor to stay with louis because she doesn't love him anymore)

Louis' POV

"yeah", i said. "I really love her, but sometimes i feel she's ignoring me."i just thought it was a personal thing but i dont wanna ask her"

Harry's POV

"man, i thought. should i just tell him...? i know it would break his heart but i have to for his own good.

"louis?" i said "can i be honest with you?"

"yeah, of course you can mate."

"ok, well here goes nothing...management is paying eleanor to be with you because she doesnt love you anymore"

He had a calm look on face...weird

"For how long?" he asked

"4 months" i said biting my bottom lip

"oh" is all he said.