Chapter 21:

Niall's POV

I saw Isabella tugging at Julie by her wrist coming towards me. Once she managed she glanced at both of us and left.

"It wasn't what it looked like, Niall."

"Well then explain" I said rather harshly

"I was looking for you after the concert. I thought you would've been in your dressing room, so I walked in and Calum locked me in there with him. He kept forcing me to kiss him and the last time he tried he yanked on both of my arms and kissed me."

I had every right to hate Calum and how he treated her when they first met. I should've known that she wouldn't cheat on me. After I gave that some thought I pulled Julie into a big hug and kissed her cheek.

Right after that Isabella reappeared and smirked at us and gave me a thumbs up. I released her and we walked hand in hand towards the exit.

Isabella's POV

I'm glad they made up. Now I'm gonna go find Louis so we can go back to the hotel. I opened the dressing room door to see only Louis in his tight black skinny jeans and shirtless.

"Do you like what you see?" he smirked at me. His toned chest and arms full on tattoos made me blush.

"I don't know, I think I'm a Luke girl" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

Louis grabbed ahold of my waist and pushed me into his chest, staring down at me. He started kissing my neck and made his way up to my jawline, then stopped abruptly.

"Why did you stop" I asked puzzled

"Just to tease you" he replied winking

"Well can you get a shirt on so we can go back to the hotel?"

"Alright I'll meet you at the hotel"

"Okay see you"

I made my way back towards Julie and found her sitting on an amp on her phone.

"Come on were gonna go to the hotel" I said tugging at her arms

*arriving at the hotel*

"oh my goddddd i love hotels come on guyssssssss!!!!" i said with way too much enthusiasm. i always thought they were so fun and relaxing. the first thing i wanted to do was lay in one of the beds and see the view from my window, another thing i loved. while taking in the scene of the lobby, i forgot that i left everyone outside with the bags.

"I'm sorry guys i just got excited" i said with a hint of embarrassment in my voice. i just love being in a new city because of the new things and places you can explore, especially with people you care about so much.

"its okay love, i know how you get" said louis, giving me a wink and a smirk. god he's so hot ugh.

everyone eventually made it up to their rooms after the longest time. we managed to get a whole floor to ourselves which is cool yet unnecessary. me and louis were in one room, julie and niall in the other, harry, zayn, and liam in one, and the whole 5sos group in one big room.

i was kind of scared for what would happen tomorrow with niall and calum but i kept it to myself to not cause any more trouble for the night. i stepped into mine and louis' room and flopped onto the bed, "baby I'm so tired come cuddle with me, we can unpack tomorrow." he flashed me a cute little smile and agreed and came to lay on the bed with me. i slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep wondering what the next day will bring us.