Chapter 20:

2 months later

The boys were about to start their 'Where we are' tour and getting ready to leave.

Isabella's POV

"Hey" I whispered quietly into Lou's ear

"Don't be sad, you'll be with me at a couple shows, alright?" he said softly

"Yeah, I know but I don't want you to leave me"

"I'll call and text you every day. I love you" He said kissing my forehead

I watched as he stepped onto the tour bus along with the rest of the boys. We waved at each other until the bus pulled onto the road and drove away. I sighed and walked away, driving back home.

I started thinking about what happened over the past couple months. Erika and Niall broke up because she didn't think long distance would work. Then, Niall started dating Julie, she had hazel eyes and medium long curly hair. He seemed happier but also sad that he had to leave his princess for a few months.

Once I got home I sat down on the couch and started watching TV. Waiting for time to pass by quickly.

A couple weeks later

It's time for one of the concerts the boys invited me to come to and I was VERY excited.

While me and Julie got ready we helped each other pick out what to wear. I ended up wearing a floral crop top with high waisted shorts and white converse. I left my hair naturally wavy and put on a little bit of make up.

Julie wore a One Direction band shirt with skinny jeans and her blue converse. She put her hair up in a ponytail and minimum make up like me.

After we finished getting dressed we got into my car and drove to the concert. I parked my car in the back of the stadium and showed the guard my VIP pass and he let both of us in.

Once we stepped inside we saw the boys waiting for us. "Isabella!" Louis said as he ran up to me and hugged me really hard. As we pulled apart he looked into my eyes and started kissing me passionately.

"AHEM" we heard from everyone else staring at us. He stopped kissing me and blushed furiously.

"Oh, there's some people we want you to meet." Niall said breaking the silence.

"Hey! Guys, can you come over here. There's some people I want you to meet." Niall shouted. Just then, 4 teenage boys walked towards us.

"This is our opening act, 5 Seconds Of Summer." We exchanged hello's until one of them introduced themselves.

"I'm Calum" he said to Julie holding out his hand. "Julie, pleasure to meet you" she said taking his hand and smiling. Calum then kissed her hand and said "The pleasure is all mine. I glanced at Niall and saw he set his jaw and was clenching and unclenching his fists.

I can tell Julie thought he was attractive. I saw her look at me and I gave her a "Don't you dare" look. She rolled her eyes playfully and took Niall's hand in hers. He softened up a bit and kissed her head.

Then, another one spoke up. "I'm Ashton. And this is Luke and Michael" Luke had an adorable lip ring and Michael's soft looking hair was purple. Ashton had the cutest voice. And lastly Calum had perfect full lips. They were all handsome but I had Louis.

"5 MINUTES UNTIL SHOW TIME" I heard someone with a headset yell. "Alright, we gotta go, see you later" Louis said pecking my cheek and jogging away.

A few minutes later

5 Seconds of Summer just finished their song "She looks so Perfect" and One Direction were making their way onto the stage.

My eyes lit up as I saw the boys start to sing Midnight Memories. Louis' Solo was coming up and I loved the sound of his voice. It was sort of high with makes him hotter. I started screaming when he started to sing.

"Tell me that I'm wrong but I do what I please

Way too many people in the Addison Lee

Now I'm at the age when I know what I need, oh, whoa"

When he finished I saw him smirk at me and wink. I blushed and saw him laugh at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and listened to the song, singing along quietly.

After the concert

"You did good, babe" I told Louis as I kissed his cheek

"Thanks Love" He said hugging me

"Can I stay at your hotel with you tonight, please" I said looking up sadly

"Of course, Julie can stay with Niall if she wants to"

"alright and if you guys have extra clothes that'd be nice, I'll go tell Julie"

I started to walk away when I saw Niall, maybe he knows where Julie is. "Niall, have you- What's wrong?" His eyes were swollen and puffy. His nose was runny. He looked like a mess.

"what happened?" I said concerned

"J-julie cheated on m-me" he stuttered

"What?!" I yelled

"I saw her k-kiss Calum"

"where is she?"

"Right now, I don't know."

"I'm going to look for her and ask what happened I'll be right back okay?"

"Okay, I'll be h-here" 

I started to run and went to look in the most obvious place. The Bathroom. I pushed open the door and saw her looking in the mirror at her reflection.

"Julie! What happened?" I said angry and worried

"I went to look for Niall after the concert in his dressing room. I didn't notice Calum in there then he locked the door and cornered me into the wall. He started forcing me to kiss him. I didn't want to but he tried one last time and it worked. Right when he did Niall burst in and saw us, and ran away. I tried to explain but he wouldn't let me and now I'm here."

"Come on." I said tugging at her arm

"Where are we going?"

"To explain this all to Niall."

(A/N: You're welcome @JulieLopez2 and yay I updated. Can I get 1.8k reads this time and more votes? Thanks)