Chapter Dos!

Hello! So on the last chapter I got a bunch of comments saying that they didn't like Justin Bieber... Please, I don't care if you do or don't! I would just like your feedback on my work! thanks!

Chapter Two

Addie's POV

"No. No. No. No. NO!" I protested. "That kind of stuff just isn't real."

"Yes it is!" Sage frowned. "C'mon. We'll look it up." She grabbed my laptop and typed into Google: SOULMATE TATTOOS.

When the results appeared, she clicked on the first one: Yahoo questions and answers.

The question that was posted was: I went on a date last night, and when he touched my hand it felt as though he had shocked me. Then in the morning his name was scarred on my wrist. What the hell?

The best answer to the question was: This happened to me and my husband. It's called the Soulmate principle. There's an old legend or something that says that as soon as you make contact with your soulmate, you feel chilling electricity and you have an edgy attitude. In the morning, the name of your soulmate will forever be scarred on your wrist. Most people marry people they are "in love with" but that marriage usually ends in divorce because the marriage was not meant to be. I hope this helps!

"It is real!" Sage smirked.

I groaned, "The answerer just said that it was an old legend. And how do I even know this is legit?"

"Ew. Did you seriously just say legit?" Sage's face scrunched up. I nodded. "You're such a nerdy potato." Sage shook her head.

"You're so weird, Sage." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm the weird one? Excuse me but I'm not the one with the mysterious scar on my wrist." She raised her eyebrows.

"Hmmf." I crossed my arms. "Well you are obsessed with Justin Bieber."

"So? Every girl wants to be Mrs. Justin Drew Bieber." Sage sighed and wandered into a daydream.

"Well, they can't have him. He's mine." I hissed and then covered my mouth. "What the hell?"

"I told you it was legit." Sage sing-songed.

"I thought you hated that word." I said, subtly changing the subject.

"No. I just hate it when OTHER people use it. When I use it, it's okay." Sage smiled.

"Idiot." I muttered. Then my home phone rang. I grabbed it. "Hullo?"

"Hi. Is this Addie Wesley?" A guy's voice answered.