chapter -5

Hey guys! I want tell you the cast of this story so here it is,
Sara- Emma Roberts
Sona- Victoria Justice
Rony- zac effron.
You can take them as whatever you want.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was really late to my home. Ma and dad were sitting on the couch waiting for me. Now sara get ready for a great lecture on rules and discipline and yes how can I forget about my great results! Huhhhhhhhhhh. Get ready for a 2 hour speech.

"Hey ma, hey paa!" they noticed me standing in the doorway, standing awkwardly.
"Soo, you finally got time for your parents too out your busy schedule?" and there she goes...
"Maaa, please! I am already exhausted!" she did that icing by giving me the murderous glare!

"Exhausted? Ugh! Really? By what my dear? Are you studying all the day? Oh yes maybe you thought you can atleast score good this year and not make your parents ashamed by earning 42%! Is it honey? " god! She is such a....

"Maa I am sorry! I am really, really sorry for putting your head down. And I'll make sure this is not repeated in future. I was a little distracted by.. Never mind!"

" Never mind? Ahh I get that. Distraction? you are having an affair right? That's what you do! You roam here and there with boys. we send you to study and you do this? God knows what have you done. I am sure one day you'll come and say ma I am pregnant and I am sorry....and....

"maa please! Don't talk disgusting. I am your daughter not your enemy. People don't talk like this to even their enemies! "
"Then tell us what distraction is referred to here?"
"Mom.. It's.... It's just..

"Affair?"
"god! No mama. Please do not star it again it's a boyband."
" boyband! Oh that fucking one direction! God why don't they die" she say in a very hating tone!
" Mom! I already sorry for my result. I'll not repeat that but you better not say a single word to my ideals or else you have to face my murderous assault! " I yelled at her! She make me sick.

"Oh so, she is challenging me now!" I think she is the one who is challenging me!

"Mom, I am not but please give your mouth a rest!" I am so angry at her!
"Wait...what?" she is doing innocent now? Haaa! Really such a bad actor.
"Yes! Give your mouth a rest" I slammed the table and went to my room I feel like crying now! I am miserable here.

I opened my bedroom door. My short, little bedroom. My dog Bruno was waiting for me. He was of Labra breed! white coloured and very fluffy. He jumped on me as soon as he see me." hey Bruno! " "bhow" he said and licked me! " I am very upset, go now ".
Immediately Bruno went to my bed and went below it. He bought me a bag. When i opened it there were so many chocolates inside. I love chocolates! " Thank you Bruno. I love ya!"
I ate all the chocolates in within ten minutes. I don't want to think about my day or I'll get more upset instead of a cheerup!
I took out my diary, my 5 th diary which I was writing since 5 years. Actually not just writing it contains my vast love for the boys in it, some photos of them, some lyrics, some letters which I wrote but was so coward to post them. I started writing again in it.