chapter -4

I was very upset about my result. Why God do bad things to good people? Or am I bad? God only knows. My whole life is such a mess. I have sooooooo many dreams but not even a single way to reach it. I am just so passed off. I want to be  a singer but guess what? I don't like my voice at all! I want to meet one direction but my parents, how can they let it happen. My dreams are high, too high to reach. I am good for nothing. i scored 42%! How? I expected a lot from me..how can I score this less Well I should say why? Why do I think I can do something or I can be the one who is remembered by the world? What my parents  will say about this? They'll going to fire me definitely. Maybe I should stay at sona's house tonight.. Noo,I can't do this, they'll came to know one way or another and I can't just hide from them and how long will I hide? I can't stay here forever. I should atleast have the guts to tell them the truth that I was distracted and was not able to do my studies well. But I was the topper I never scored less than 90%.

"Heyyy! Dreamer!"
sona shaked my shoulder really hard. I was so busy thinking about my messy life that I didn't even realize I am crying. And when did sona came here? Oh god! I am damaged!

"Hey!" I whipe my tears!

"What happened ! are you crying?" she asked.

"Sona! I think I should just give up! I am so tired of all this drama. I am tired of my life! Why God do this to me? Am I this bad?"

"No sara, baby it's not like what you think. You gotta be strong! You just can't give up! And I should tell one thing 'god always test his best people' maybe you are the one that's why you got problems! Everyone has some problem, some struggle and giving up is not an option."
god always test his best people? Am I the one? Maybe yes, I am. I was just seeing the odds in it! Maybe the good time is waiting for me and I can't give up so easily. Her speech was really inspirational. Ok so god keep testing! One day you'll get tired and will reward me with my destiny cause I am not going to give up! Yes i am not! I will keep my focus on my dream and will make my dream came alive.

"Sona. I think you're right!"

"I am always right."

"Yeah sure!" I said in a sarcastic way.

" Haha! All jokes aside, on a serious note promise me you will never be like this again. Promise me that you will never give up! Promise me?"

"I promise sona.I promise. "

"That's like my sara! "

"Hmmmm" I got that fire back in me.

"Sara I think you should go back to your home now. It's 10:30 and your parents must be waiting. " the time she Completed her sentence my phone started ringing and here it is, its my 'mom'! i didn't pick the phone!

"Ohh shit man! I gotta go sona! See you tomorrow! Tada!"

"Bye! And drive safely and yes, call me as soon as you reach home okay?"
"Okay bye!"