Chapter 1

Bigby's POV

I was on my way to Toad's place and on the way I was thinking of my past lover and our newborn baby that passed away almost 21 years ago (A/N only his past lover died and his child went into hiding (but he doesn't know that)), Why Snow sent me to Toad's place? I don't know but she said that there was trouble happening and had to send the sheriff.

When I get to Toad's place I could hear yelling and stuff being thrown around, so I went inside to investigate what the commotion was about. I saw Toad standing at the bottom of the stairs "Toad?!" "SHIT! Bigby, you finally came, could you please stop The Woodsman, he's wrecking the place!" Toad pleaded to me "I'll see what I can do, but it looks like you're getting low on glamour." "I know, I'm having a hard time getting the money for it, the prices keeps going up." Toad complained.

I go upstairs to the floor where the yelling is the loudest and found The Woodsman's room, I kick the door open to see The Woodsman hit a woman in the face "HEYY!! Watch what your doing Woody or you will sent out! You hear me!" "Yeah, I hear you, having a rough day, when this hooker tries to get money that I don't owe her!" "That doesn't come close to how rough I been feeling and it's not a reason for you to hit a woman." "Shit man, tell you what, I come peacefully" I go to handcuff Woody, but the he headbutts my jaw and runs away.