Starbucks Date

Oh before we start you should check out this cool fan account. Her @/is loving.jackson.krecioch on Instagram!

I woke up to one text this morning and a hangover. The text was from Jackson:

Jackson: Good Morning Emma! Come over at 12 and don't eat anything.

I checked the time and it was 11. Kate left a note saying that saying that she had to get home before her parents got home from vacation. I laughed and texted her that I got her note and I hoped she made it home in time.

I showered, got dressed (Picture on side or top), did my hair and make up, brushed my teeth and walked across the street.

"Um so you and my brother?" Katherine asked as she opened the door.
"It's just one date, we'll see where it goes from there. Um so you and the football guy from your biology class?" I changed the subject.

"Yea. I got his number and his name is Bryce" She said falling dramatically on the couch.
"Aww I'm so happy for you! Where is my date anyways?" I asked her.

"I'm coming" He walked down the stairs.

We exchanged a hug and walked to his car.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"To the best place to cure a hangover"

STARBUCKS! My favorite place.

"It's only been a month and you already know me so well.

We both got out of the car and walked in, him being the gentlemen that he can be, and me being too hungover to argue, payed for me.

"So how's Kate doing?" Jackson asked.
"Hopefully good. She left before I woke up to beat her parents home. She told me they didn't find out but she has a MAJOR hangover"

"How are you feeling?"

"A lot better now that I have coffee in me" I said taking another sip of my coffee.

After we got Starbucks, we went for a walk in the park that's across the street from Starbucks.

"Can you touch your nose with your tongue!" I asked out of nowhere, making both of us stop and look at each other.

"No. Can you?" He asked.

I showed him.

"What other secret talents don you have?" He asked.

"I can cross my eyes" I said as I crossed my eyes and touched my nose with my tongue at the same time.

He laughed at me. "You're cute" He said.

We looked at each other and we both leaned in.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered.

To answer his question, I kissed him. I moved my hands around his neck, while he put his around my waist.

Once we parted, he finally asked me the question I've been waiting for since I first met him.

"Emma, will you be my girlfriend?"

Suhhhh dudesss. Sorry it's short. I really didn;t want them to start dating this early but I didn't know how to end this. I'm going to try and update later again since I didn't update last night cause I was too tired. Vote if y'all like