The 2nd Reason

Lance's POV

"Lance! Anak! Wake Up na!"

"Hmmm."

"Kuya Kuya Wake up na!"

I sat up in my bed and saw my mom and my sister grinning at me

"What?"

"What's this? A diary?" While reading it my eyes widened

"Well, well, well what's this Lance?"

"Hey! Give it back Aurea!" I stood up and chased her

"Well try and catch me Kuya! Hahahaha!" i chased her around my room then she handed it to mom

"I hate her because she's the only one who answers back to me? Hahahaha!"

"Lance Are you inlove?"

"What?! No way!"

"Then what's this?"

"None of your business mom"

"Okay Okay I surrender now take a bath and go downstairs breakfast is ready"

"Okay mom"

I took a shower and went down to eat breakfast then when on my way to school I remembered her again Ugh. that girl she really gets to my nerves I've been thinking about her the whole night No don't get me wrong I don't like her I hate her so much. I know she likes me and that's why I hate her.

"Sir Nandito na po tayo"

"Okay Thank You"

I got out of my car and as usual girls everywhere and that's what I hate the most. I went to the gym to practice my shooting when someone called me.

"Lance"

"Oh Kesley ikaw pala what do you need?" umupo ako sa bench.

"Gusto sana kitang kausapin tungkol kay Coleen" I cringed as I hear her name.

"What about her?"

"You know she likes you"

"Yeah, I know. Remember when we were freshmen and she confessed to me?"

He laughed for a while. "Yeah, And You turned her down so I decided to court her but bro man to man talk Why don't you like her?"

"I don't know I really don't find her attractive"

"Hm. I see, Well do you still remember what you told me when we were young and I let go of Megan for you?"

"Yeah I told you that just tell me what i could do to make it up to you because I know how much you love each other"

"Yeah well There's a favor I need to ask"

"What is it?"

Coleen's POV

Naglalakad ako sa hallway ng makita ko si Kesley at Lance na naguusap nakinig ako at nagtago ako sa may gilid nagulat ako ng ako pala ang pinaguusapan nila.

"Yeah well there's a favor I need to ask"

"What is it?"

"I want you to be friends with Coleen, I want you to be sweet with her Could you do that? but never hurt her bro ako makakaharap mo I assure you"

"Even though I don't want to I would because I'm a man of my words Don't worry I won't Ayaw ko atang makaaway ang bestfriend ko" nagtinginan sila at tumawa pareho tumayo na si Kesley kaya naman naisipan ko ng umalis.

"I want you to be friends with Coleen, I want you to be sweet with her Could you do that? but never hurt her bro ako makakaharap mo I assure you"